Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You don't blame a whole group of people or race/ethnicity for what one person does..
05-09-2019, 08:40 AM,
RE: You don't blame a whole group of people or race/ethnicity for what one person does..
(05-03-2019, 08:51 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: It’s true. White people commit most of the crime in America...Bad hombres!

razyfamily

In nearly every category white people are consistently the majority of perpetrators. In some cases it is two or three times the number of the next highest subgroup.

What it exposes is the systemic racism that is prevalent in the conservative media and on the tongue of the president.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/201...s/table-21

razyfamily
People, read the stats that crazy put out. What percentage of the population is each race, then do the math.

Who's the bad guys in these categories.. please you content, please.
None of the bull math.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
05-09-2019, 01:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2019, 01:12 PM by crazyfamily.)
You don't blame a whole group of people or race/ethnicity for what one person does..
Well, citing percentages definitely has advantages when you're trying to spin the truth. Since you'd like to talk percentages lets look at the incarceration rates in america, after all, my point is to highlight systemic racism.

"In 2017, blacks represented 12% of the U.S. adult population but 33% of the sentenced prison population. Whites accounted for 64% of adults but 30% of prisoners. And while Hispanics represented 16% of the adult population, they accounted for 23% of inmates."

So, while black adults are only 12% of the population they are incarcerated at a much higher rate respective of their representation in the population.

"Another way of considering racial and ethnic differences in the nation’s prison population is by looking at the imprisonment rate, which tallies the number of prisoners per 100,000 people. In 2017, there were 1,549 black prisoners for every 100,000 black adults – nearly six times the imprisonment rate for whites (272 per 100,000) and nearly double the rate for Hispanics (823 per 100,000)."

So, not only do white people commit the overwhelming majority of violent crime in america, but blacks are incarcerated at 6 times the rate of whites and hispanics almost double the rate of whites. Look at the percentages in the chart that I provided. Whites commit 69.6 percent of violent crime and blacks 26.9.

I will revise my earlier statement to reflect the percentages. White people are bad hombres AND they get away with it.

razyfamily
05-09-2019, 01:32 PM,
RE: You don't blame a whole group of people or race/ethnicity for what one person does..
(05-09-2019, 01:01 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Well, citing percentages definitely has advantages when you're trying to spin the truth. Since you'd like to talk percentages lets look at the incarceration rates in america, after all, my point is to highlight systemic racism.

"In 2017, blacks represented 12% of the U.S. adult population but 33% of the sentenced prison population. Whites accounted for 64% of adults but 30% of prisoners. And while Hispanics represented 16% of the adult population, they accounted for 23% of inmates."

So, while black adults are only 12% of the population they are incarcerated at a much higher rate respective of their representation in the population.

"Another way of considering racial and ethnic differences in the nation’s prison population is by looking at the imprisonment rate, which tallies the number of prisoners per 100,000 people. In 2017, there were 1,549 black prisoners for every 100,000 black adults – nearly six times the imprisonment rate for whites (272 per 100,000) and nearly double the rate for Hispanics (823 per 100,000)."

So, not only do white people commit the overwhelming majority of violent crime in america, but blacks are incarcerated at 6 times the rate of whites and hispanics almost double the rate of whites. Look at the percentages in the chart that I provided. Whites commit 69.6 percent of violent crime and blacks 26.9.

I will revise my earlier statement to reflect the percentages. White people are bad hombres AND they get away with it.

razyfamily

Whites have more money, better attorneys, and are more likely to have a medical diagnosis excusing them from responsibility. IMO of course.
05-09-2019, 01:55 PM,
Well, that helps whites with money, for sure.

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who's to Blame????? Gordon Lightfoot 7 1,718 07-16-2018, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  How can one person have 10 billion dollars... Gordon Lightfoot 0 572 05-11-2018, 06:24 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Blame it on The Wolf Therapy The Wolf 4 2,584 07-19-2017, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Kpro