Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michele Obama is right. America needs to mandate healthy food.
05-02-2019, 09:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-02-2019, 09:55 AM by crazyfamily.)
The party in charge is working hard to dismantle the constitution. If they would just come out and say “we need to rewrite parts of the constitution” I would agree. But it’s not something that one party or the other can imagine doing on their own. This country used to value compromise. That was what kept us United - each had a stake in the outcome. Once that is gone, there is nothing to lose for either or any. When there is nothing to lose we will have another civil war. I think that’s what they want, but for obvious reasons, won’t say it.

I’m in favor of splitting the country. The issue of the two sides have become irreconcilable. Let’s figure it out. I’m happy to move if I have to.

Once the states arrive at the level of independence that conservatives want, what’s the difference. People will move to the south so they can idolize their statues of Robert E Lee without protest and they can have their Trump Monarchy, or they will move to the west or the north if they want universal health care and mandated vaccines. That’s the America that I see. Divided.

razyfamily
05-02-2019, 10:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-02-2019, 10:17 AM by Seeker9.)
RE: Michele Obama is right. America needs to mandate healthy food.
Convenient that you give yourself the "treasure states", Crazy.
I do not agree with this Smile
05-02-2019, 10:37 AM,
I’m just guessing that conservatives don’t want any part of California and probably the entire west coast.

We’re gonna build a wall, too. Right along the continental divide. You might still have a chance.

razyfamily
05-02-2019, 04:22 PM,
Crazy Smile
05-07-2019, 07:43 PM,
(05-02-2019, 10:37 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: I’m just guessing that conservatives don’t want any part of California and probably the entire west coast.

We’re gonna build a wall, too. Right along the continental divide. You might still have a chance.

razyfamily

That would put Arizona, Utah, and most of Idaho in with the fruit loops on the west coast. Dumb idea. I would rather just put a wall around California.
05-07-2019, 07:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2019, 08:47 PM by crazyfamily.)
Yeah, by my estimation the Froot Loops come from Arizona. Kaczynski wannabe’s.
razyfamily

Kaczynski
Terry Nichols
Loughner

All from Arizona.

I’m okay with building a wall around Arizona.

California has the fifth largest economy in the world. Nothing to scoff at.

razyfamily
05-07-2019, 09:33 PM,
(05-07-2019, 07:50 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Yeah, by my estimation the Froot Loops come from Arizona. Kaczynski wannabe’s.
razyfamily

Kaczynski
Terry Nichols
Loughner

All from Arizona.

I’m okay with building a wall around Arizona.

California has the fifth largest economy in the world. Nothing to scoff at.

razyfamily

I wasnt referring to their economy.