Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If followed precisely
06-26-2013, 07:15 PM,
If followed precisely
So many possibilities!! I need confidence! I want to go searching so bad! I have a perfect solution for 3/4 of the poem lol! Just not the last 1/4!
06-26-2013, 08:36 PM,
If followed precisely
Hi Stephanie, Yes, I think you hit the nail on the head, in that it seemed obvious to Mr. Fenn, being saturated with every feature and facet of the location. I found the running man blaze from scrap book 23, I can't say it's any help, I found the area already with out it, I found a second blaze also, based on a clue from another scrapbook but haven't checked it out yet, I feel it's more promising though, as far as looking quickly down. I'm just going to keep searching for clues for now.
06-26-2013, 11:41 PM,
If followed precisely
I've spent many-many hours researching the book and it's concepts and I'm pretty sure I've solved what can be solved as the hints keep repeating themselves now. They are hints and not solutions and I believe you can solve this without the book if you know the Rockies or are willing to throw a nap-sack in the back of the truck and head out for a couple of months. I wish I had the time right now for a 2 month trek through the Rockies.
06-27-2013, 06:59 PM,
If followed precisely

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from clinger on June 27, 2013, 4:13 pm</b>

The book I think is a double edged sword in that while there are hints in there, there is also a ton of additional verbage that can lead you on many rabbit trails.
</div>

^- This.

Also, in an attempt to help get this thread back on topic, of, you know, actually discussing how to locate the treasure, I found the following by googling 'if followed precisely':

“Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere. Climb the mountain just a little bit to test it’s a mountain. From the top of the mountain, you cannot see the mountain.” – — Frank Herbert

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Precisely to the spot? romeofoxtrot 49 26,646 05-06-2016, 07:57 PM
Last Post: romeofoxtrot