Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Colorado is my main search state
05-08-2019, 11:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-08-2019, 01:57 PM by kaotkbliss.)
Why Colorado is my main search state
My first post here since finally getting approved Smile Unfortunately the general forum seems to have gone wacko Sad

Until I actually start having some solid solves, I'm not discounting any of the 4 states, but Colorado is my main.

My reasoning is simply:

his pinion nuts and sage comment.
It's the only hint he's ever tried to take back,
He had to have been subconsciously thinking about pinion nuts when asked about the treasure location for him to mention it,
And in his take-back said he meant pine, which he had already mentioned in his description. (so he meant to say he could smell pine, sage and pine?)

Speaking of sage, Colorado is the best area to have both pinion and sage

Being post 9-11 and with TSA and all, he wouldn't have flown with the chest. Too many eyes would have seen it and someone would have said something when the stories broke. So it would have to be driving distance from Santa Fe where family wouldn't have been able to say "He did take that long trip just last week..." when he confirmed to them that he had actually hid the chest.

And finally, Tea with Olga stands out in the book for a lot of people, and the strongest hint that keeps coming to my mind when I think about it is Red mountain, Green mountain and Black mountain. Of which Colorado has all 3.

*edit*
Actually, he could have flown himself thus bypassing TSA and most other people, still leaves the other pretty strong reasons though.
06-07-2019, 04:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 04:29 PM by russian_guy.)
RE: Why Colorado is my main search state
Mixing red and green together cancels both colors and gives you a brown. There is no way to make green into red. It makes brown because red + yellow + blue = brown color and blue with yellow is green, so red and green is brown.

Colorado flag colors are red+blue+yellow+white.
New Mexico vehicles license plates are also red+green+black

Smile
06-11-2019, 06:32 PM,
RE: Why Colorado is my main search state
(05-08-2019, 11:15 AM)kaotkbliss Wrote: My first post here since finally getting approved Smile Unfortunately the general forum seems to have gone wacko Sad

Until I actually start having some solid solves, I'm not discounting any of the 4 states, but Colorado is my main.

My reasoning is simply:

his pinion nuts and sage comment.
It's the only hint he's ever tried to take back,
He had to have been subconsciously thinking about pinion nuts when asked about the treasure location for him to mention it,
And in his take-back said he meant pine, which he had already mentioned in his description. (so he meant to say he could smell pine, sage and pine?)

Speaking of sage, Colorado is the best area to have both pinion and sage

Being post 9-11 and with TSA and all, he wouldn't have flown with the chest. Too many eyes would have seen it and someone would have said something when the stories broke. So it would have to be driving distance from Santa Fe where family wouldn't have been able to say "He did take that long trip just last week..." when he confirmed to them that he had actually hid the chest.

And finally, Tea with Olga stands out in the book for a lot of people, and the strongest hint that keeps coming to my mind when I think about it is Red mountain, Green mountain and Black mountain. Of which Colorado has all 3.

*edit*
Actually, he could have flown himself thus bypassing TSA and most other people, still leaves the other pretty strong reasons though.

kaotkbliss, how close are you to Steamboat Springs?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MY COLORADO SPRINGS SEARCH GROUP MEETUP YOSEMITE-SAM 2 2,924 08-21-2015, 10:23 AM
Last Post: ItsAllMine