Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone think Forrest reads this forum?
05-11-2019, 08:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2019, 08:58 PM by TheRedFox211890.)
I haven’t been around long so I don’t know if he’s ever stopped by. I wonder if he even knows about this place. My grandfather is about his age and would have no clue how to “forum” but he does do emails. Maybe one day he will stop by this summer.
05-11-2019, 09:04 PM,
(05-11-2019, 08:58 PM)TheRedFox211890 Wrote: I haven’t been around long so I don’t know if he’s ever stopped by. I wonder if he even knows about this place. My grandfather is about his age and would have no clue how to “forum” but he does do emails. Maybe one day he will stop by this summer.

Not likely. He gets 10K emails a day, most of those likely from a few of the same people. He has grandkids and house pets. He has a wife, daughters, and friends. He has 100K other things to do than give a s*** what goes on out here. If he decides to read, it is likely dal’s or Jenny’s sites. These other not-so-moderated ones contain too much noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
05-11-2019, 09:11 PM,
RE: Does anyone think Forrest reads this forum?
I have a feeling that FF checks in on all the forums, blogs, vlogs, fb ect.
05-11-2019, 09:12 PM,
(05-11-2019, 09:11 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: I have a feeling that FF checks in on all the forums, blogs, vlogs, fb ect.

I feel like he would at least look to see what people think.
05-11-2019, 10:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2019, 10:31 PM by Top Secret.)
Apparently he does he has a special relationship with the owner.
There are some testimonies to him reading and he attempted to control this forum. He tried to get John Brown banned ( can you blame him ) and he emailed a former moderator to moderate a post and was upset that it didn’t occur fast enough. So I would say yes he reads this forum because it is the one place he can’t control and has not converted to his cult.

Posting here is better than competing with those 100 emails a day. It is as if I have a direct link to him when I post here. Lol
05-11-2019, 11:20 PM,
I can’t relate to the delusions here. Perhaps this place has run its course for me.

05-11-2019, 11:23 PM,
(05-11-2019, 11:20 PM)E.C. Waters Wrote: I can’t relate to the delusions here. Perhaps this place has run its course for me.

Toot-a-loo caribou
05-12-2019, 05:04 AM,
(05-11-2019, 08:58 PM)TheRedFox211890 Wrote: I haven’t been around long so I don’t know if he’s ever stopped by. I wonder if he even knows about this place. My grandfather is about his age and would have no clue how to “forum” but he does do emails. Maybe one day he will stop by this summer.

I know for certain that he reads it. I don't how often. I wouldn't be surprised if he is reading almost every post on cc these days since there aren't very many. The reason I know for certain that he reads it is that a year or so ago he sent me an e-mail about a post I made that he didn't like. He also reads some of his e-mails. A few weeks ago he thanked me for one.
05-12-2019, 09:11 AM,
Yes, Fenn reads this forum; he has also sent me an email thanking me for something. I do not know how often he reads it. And no, I do not know Fenn nor have I ever met him.
05-12-2019, 11:20 AM,
He either reads/scans it or has some people who let him know what's going on here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Fenn reads these boards? GoneAlone 12 4,482 08-12-2016, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Windy City