Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*smells air* It's good to be back
05-14-2019, 07:12 AM,
*smells air* It's good to be back
*Whew* Talk about a long 3 months.

That's a long time to be unjustly banned.
Repeated posts? Yeah, I did four reminding everyone that April Fools Day is coming and you know what....... I deserve, I'll say it again, I deserve an apology on that one.
Because, I was right.
Searchers posted their fools day joke that they found the chest and then there was this....

https://www.hcn.org/articles/april-fools...been-found

I know some of you are probably too prideful to say thanks, but I know you mean it deep down so I'll say, "You're welcome."

What else was there.....on yeah. "Attempting to instigate drama."
Talk about a complete joke.
1) Explain to me where that is anywhere in the rules posted? I'll wait.
2) Everyone on this forum would be banned for life if this was actually a rule. What about those that claimed I was mdavis? No Ban. What about those that personally attacked me (knowing I couldn't defend myself)? No Ban. What about those that pare personally attacking members of Harry's? (Note: They are STILL members of this forum regards of status) No Ban.

Fair? Nope.
Clown show? Yep.

Man, its good to be back.
05-14-2019, 08:55 AM,
RE: *smells air* It's good to be back
“Who says life is fair, where is that written?”
― William Goldman, The Princess Bride

“I looked up fairness in the dictionary and it was not there.”
― William Giraldi

That April Fool's article about Fenn's Treasure being found was pretty funny. Thanks for pointing it out.

Sounds like you plan to continue with your old ways (i.e., "Clown show"). Good luck with that.
05-14-2019, 09:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2019, 09:17 AM by filmguy.)
I do plan to continue my old ways. Look at old djjmciv posts to see some of the best "solves" and suggestions this chase as seen. There have been hints and whispers that Fenn has even confirmed a few of them to being correct.

Oh, and I'm not talking about life being fair.
I'm not talking about being fair as a moderator, which is a choice btw.

From your comment, it sounds like you have announced to all of Chasechat's members past, present, and future that you, as a moderator of the forum, do not care about fairness.

I would hate to place words in your mouth, so correct me if my assumption is wrong. I know more than anyone how people can take your own words and re-arrange them or assume they mean something to fit their own agenda to get one banned.
05-14-2019, 09:33 AM,
(05-14-2019, 09:13 AM)filmguy Wrote: I do plan to continue my old ways. Look at old djjmciv posts to see some of the best "solves" and suggestions this chase as seen.

No such thing. There is the correct solve and wrong solves. "Best solves" are wrong solves with lipstick.
05-14-2019, 09:38 AM,
"Best solves" are wrong solves with lipstick. - If this is original I'm giving you props and would like to motion for the Fenn related quote of the year.

Anyway, I wasn't referring to the solution to the poem itself, but more so a few of its clues. Though I think it was mdavis who said if you throw enough crap out there you're bound to be right on one of them, and thus try to take credit for it.
05-14-2019, 03:49 PM,
"filmguy", would you like to say something about the treasure hunt itself?
05-14-2019, 06:26 PM,
welcome back

keep an i out later ths weak
05-15-2019, 07:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-15-2019, 07:35 AM by filmguy.)
(05-14-2019, 03:49 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote: "filmguy", would you like to say something about the treasure hunt itself?

If you're looking for more treasure hunt specific threads this website has a Forrest Reference folder, TTOTC stories folder, Forrest Facts folder, and you can talk about individual search states in their particular folders. Each of these may have the treasure hunting stuff you are looking for.

Just in case you missed it, this thread was in the General folder. You know, to talk about general things.

I have a feeling a lot of the complaints 3 months ago was about my posts not being treasure hunting related. Well, these posts were in the General folder. I'm afraid these individuals either doesn't know what General means or didn't realize where the posts were.