Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deeepthnkrs time out extension---
05-18-2019, 11:05 AM,
RE: Deeepthnkrs time out extension---
(05-15-2019, 10:30 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: Besides, THIS SITE NEEDS HIS BRAIN.

ROFLMAO
05-18-2019, 11:19 AM,
(05-18-2019, 11:05 AM)brubr Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 10:30 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: Besides, THIS SITE NEEDS HIS BRAIN.

ROFLMAO
After his execution, I sent his brain off to THE GLORE PSYCHIATRIC MUSEUM for display.
05-18-2019, 12:56 PM,
@Top Secret
Hey, DT did admit he gave out certain hints amongst his deceit. So put him back together. There were two items I found in my trip; but they were 1 degree from my blaze. BOTG may even negate that small angle??? But his context was in a rusty can in a campfire site.
I know you can put his brain where ever you wish in this forum...
Now on to the Chase.
just saying ss
05-18-2019, 02:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2019, 02:51 PM by Top Secret.)
(05-18-2019, 12:56 PM)easternOHsteve Wrote: @Top Secret
Hey, DT did admit he gave out certain hints amongst his deceit. So put him back together. There were two items I found in my trip; but they were 1 degree from my blaze. BOTG may even negate that small angle??? But his context was in a rusty can in a campfire site.
I know you can put his brain where ever you wish in this forum...
Now on to the Chase.

I can rebuild him, I have the technology. I can make him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster...
05-18-2019, 08:47 PM,
DT's blaze is a license plate that he found. He has kept it under his bed for over 2 years. True story
05-19-2019, 01:52 PM,
Deeepthnkrs time out extension---
Death Row is death Row.
Sad but true I may also be sent there as I messed up on the dates. As we have family coming in from all over for a family reunion.
So won't be BOTG until last week of July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
05-20-2019, 10:59 AM,
License plate years ago, new stuff daily, poem increasingly tuff and interesting. growing I glad sometimes he not posting, but not my call . ADMIN???
05-24-2019, 01:16 AM,
Deeepthnkr said: I would like you to post my final post in the chase. The big picture, the why. We wont say the where but we will give them the big picture. It has stared us in the face and we only touched on it, as a group. Death is so final, he tells us he will take it with him. He will fight death. there is only one tool for which to battle death and that is with Life... Supposedly there was one who did win the fight with death if but for a little while. He was dying when he wrote this (sorry Prince) and so life was precious, oh so very precious, to him. He needed to find a place and a theme to the whole of the Chase. They had to meld to give someone the confidence to know that it was Right, it had to make sense. You had to nail down that elusive wwwh or fail. Idk if Im right but the whole of the work is beyond what I could imagine, beyond my skill set as a puzzler to create. It did take a key, found in first stanza. It wasnt a linear path, it was an immersion into the abyss of his wildly organized imagination. This spot, this place combines the tool to fight deah and he used an element of it as the theme. Ive been in and out of the area in my solves, but it took melding two of the clues together to form the theme. It just happened to work. When I get back, if I am wrong, then get ready for a helluva solve. This isnt one of those rooky Brown canyon, listen good as 10 commandments, blanket means dust cover solves. This is... well, youll just have to wait and see. I wont ask 5girls to type what I have to type so whoever is able, pull your head out of your ... and fix my password issue... Ty...
05-24-2019, 08:58 AM,
(05-24-2019, 01:16 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: Deeepthnkr said: I would like you to post my final post in the chase. The big picture, the why. We wont say the where but we will give them the big picture. It has stared us in the face and we only touched on it, as a group. Death is so final, he tells us he will take it with him. He will fight death. there is only one tool for which to battle death and that is with Life... Supposedly there was one who did win the fight with death if but for a little while. He was dying when he wrote this (sorry Prince) and so life was precious, oh so very precious, to him. He needed to find a place and a theme to the whole of the Chase. They had to meld to give someone the confidence to know that it was Right, it had to make sense. You had to nail down that elusive wwwh or fail. Idk if Im right but the whole of the work is beyond what I could imagine, beyond my skill set as a puzzler to create. It did take a key, found in first stanza. It wasnt a linear path, it was an immersion into the abyss of his wildly organized imagination. This spot, this place combines the tool to fight deah and he used an element of it as the theme. Ive been in and out of the area in my solves, but it took melding two of the clues together to form the theme. It just happened to work. When I get back, if I am wrong, then get ready for a helluva solve. This isnt one of those rooky Brown canyon, listen good as 10 commandments, blanket means dust cover solves. This is... well, youll just have to wait and see. I wont ask 5girls to type what I have to type so whoever is able, pull your head out of your ... and fix my password issue... Ty...

Be safe out there, Deeep. Good hunting.
05-24-2019, 09:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-24-2019, 09:22 AM by filmguy.)
I don't know if its just me, but some threads could be renamed: A conversation amongst the 7%