Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess the chase is done.
08-31-2019, 07:24 PM,
RE: I guess the chase is done.
(06-21-2019, 08:02 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Well Gillagin, there’s a few things. First, I agree that most misread the book, however, my interpretations eliminate Colorado as a search area. I would have to agree to your terms to see your information. I just don’t have faith in Colorado.

razyfamily

Crazyfamily, sorry, I just read your response. I can understand your reluctance to believe it is in Colorado, but, realize that in the beginning there were an estimated 200,000 minds working there theory, most around Yellowstone, many New Mexico, and then Wyoming. Why not look at someone's solve that takes the creative side to the book and the poem.
Fenn said many things that everyone has totally ignored! Such as it's 300 miles west of Toledo, Imagination is more important than knowledge, then On Dec. 1st 2016 ff said to Jenny asked f: Had you read about other treasure hunts and their different methods used to hide treasure before deciding to write a poem? Is there a reason you chose to write a poem? Thanks Jenny. “I have read only about treasures that were hidden by pirates,” Lastly on this clue about Pirates and Pirates ship Forrest said “When people find the treasure they’ll find my bones.” The answer to the solve is right there on page 133, but you have to have IMAGINATION!!!!

Crazyfamily, Fenn was hitting the searcher over the head with a sledgehammer, and no one understood. If you want to go forward with this send me a private message. Take care.
09-01-2019, 01:37 PM,
(08-31-2019, 07:24 PM)Gilagin Wrote:
(06-21-2019, 08:02 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Well Gillagin, there’s a few things. First, I agree that most misread the book, however, my interpretations eliminate Colorado as a search area. I would have to agree to your terms to see your information. I just don’t have faith in Colorado.

razyfamily

Crazyfamily, sorry, I just read your response. I can understand your reluctance to believe it is in Colorado, but, realize that in the beginning there were an estimated 200,000 minds working there theory, most around Yellowstone, many New Mexico, and then Wyoming. Why not look at someone's solve that takes the creative side to the book and the poem.
Fenn said many things that everyone has totally ignored! Such as it's 300 miles west of Toledo, Imagination is more important than knowledge, then On Dec. 1st 2016 ff said to Jenny asked f: Had you read about other treasure hunts and their different methods used to hide treasure before deciding to write a poem? Is there a reason you chose to write a poem? Thanks Jenny. “I have read only about treasures that were hidden by pirates,” Lastly on this clue about Pirates and Pirates ship Forrest said “When people find the treasure they’ll find my bones.” The answer to the solve is right there on page 133, but you have to have IMAGINATION!!!!

Crazyfamily, Fenn was hitting the searcher over the head with a sledgehammer, and no one understood. If you want to go forward with this send me a private message. Take care.

I've found the 3 ashore (treasure) and his B on E-S (bones). They're at the same spot.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
10-28-2019, 10:32 PM,
Comments here are back to total bullcrap. Everyone thinks that every scrapbook is loaded with hints and leading the lead searcher.

It’s the most asinine approach there is.

razyfamily
10-28-2019, 10:47 PM,
hi cra, you've been here a long time, nice to meet you. I think what ls did was come up with an unconventional, then takes a leap of faith, then confirms by typing in ff with some obscure detail, and wala, the 1'st 3 searches show results. Back in the day cc was da shi} solidified the deal. This caused more botg and absolutes. Not to mention artifactual items. I know, i know, nothings supposed to be out there, i found a whole box of fenny stuff. Maybe left by a clown right? Lost is lost. No, you tell me.
10-28-2019, 10:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-28-2019, 11:34 PM by crazyfamily.)
(10-28-2019, 10:47 PM)khan Wrote: hi cra, you've been here a long time, nice to meet you. I think what ls did was come up with an unconventional, then takes a leap of faith, then confirms by typing in ff with some obscure detail, and wala, the 1'st 3 searches show results. Back in the day cc was da shi} solidified the deal. This caused more botg and absolutes. Not to mention artifactual items. I know, i know, nothings supposed to be out there, i found a whole box of fenny stuff. Maybe left by a clown right? Lost is lost. No, you tell me.
I’m not really sure what you’re trying to say.

razyfamily
10-28-2019, 11:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-28-2019, 11:03 PM by 5GIRLS.)
Without the correct solve, how can anything be called assenine?

Wait, ass in nine, is that a hint?
10-28-2019, 11:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-28-2019, 11:27 PM by crazyfamily.)
(10-28-2019, 11:02 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: Without the correct solve, how can anything be called assenine?

5G/Deeeep, I have tried to talk about the scrapbooks for at least 4 years. Once we figured out what was going on, we understood what Fenn meant by read the scrapbooks for entertainment.

A lot of the scrapbooks are about specific searchers. Lunch time, the red Macaw, the two little piggies, pickles, Mind Faucet etc. Go back and read them. All you smart searchers have been spoofed, big time. If you have emailed Forrest, I’ll bet you can find yourself among the scrapbooks.

What in the world does Forrest need the poem and the book for if he was gonna hint searchers to the TC with scrapbooks on the internet. Yes, asinine is the perfect description for thinking that he’s hinting to the treasure location in the scrapbooks. HE IS the mirror.

Forrest is friggin’ hilarious.

razyfamily

Those who find numbers and cyphers in the scrapbooks have been spoofed too. It’s because they have written Forrest about them and he has mirrored them in the scrapbooks. It’s a crazy friggin’ cycle.

Forrest is a Renaissance man. Numbers and codes are not his thing.

razyfamily
10-28-2019, 11:43 PM,
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. Can 1?
10-28-2019, 11:49 PM,
Forrest said something like, the kind of person who can find the treasure is not the kind of person who can keep it quiet.

razyfamily
10-29-2019, 05:05 AM,
(10-28-2019, 11:24 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(10-28-2019, 11:02 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: Without the correct solve, how can anything be called assenine?

5G/Deeeep, I have tried to talk about the scrapbooks for at least 4 years. Once we figured out what was going on, we understood what Fenn meant by read the scrapbooks for entertainment.

A lot of the scrapbooks are about specific searchers. Lunch time, the red Macaw, the two little piggies, pickles, Mind Faucet etc. Go back and read them. All you smart searchers have been spoofed, big time. If you have emailed Forrest, I’ll bet you can find yourself among the scrapbooks.

What in the world does Forrest need the poem and the book for if he was gonna hint searchers to the TC with scrapbooks on the internet. Yes, asinine is the perfect description for thinking that he’s hinting to the treasure location in the scrapbooks. HE IS the mirror.

Forrest is friggin’ hilarious.

razyfamily

Those who find numbers and cyphers in the scrapbooks have been spoofed too. It’s because they have written Forrest about them and he has mirrored them in the scrapbooks. It’s a crazy friggin’ cycle.

Forrest is a Renaissance man. Numbers and codes are not his thing.

razyfamily

Don’t forget “Compensations for Being Quiet” lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your Chest Altitude Guess? glock20 35 20,824 11-13-2019, 10:43 AM
Last Post: fabjr71
  Guess who finally Emailed me today....none other than...Fenn Gordon Lightfoot 14 4,109 11-05-2019, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  Guess the next weekly words RIGHT HERE!! The Count 179 87,642 01-06-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: HIPS
  Guess the next clue, win a silver dime! tomwhat 10 7,544 10-29-2015, 11:37 PM
Last Post: marie.akridge