Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess the chase is done.
08-06-2019, 10:36 PM,
One thing I’m now certain of is that you can’t teach people how to imagine - even though imagination isn’t far off from simple math. 2+2 done in your mind.

razyfamily
08-30-2019, 06:29 PM,
Gettin’ like a ghost town around here.

razyfamily
08-30-2019, 07:04 PM,
RE: I guess the chase is done.
The site has been broken all day for me, came up dead link, bad gateway.

"Alone I sought a place among the silent peaks, following a frozen stream where snow on either side banked the trees to their icy necks.... This was no place for men, but a place for gods to linger, a place to wait in silence for the world to end."
08-30-2019, 07:51 PM,
(08-30-2019, 07:04 PM)Sorry Deuce Wrote: The site has been broken all day for me, came up dead link, bad gateway.

Same here...thought secret was out and the site got hacked.
08-31-2019, 04:52 PM,
(05-16-2019, 09:53 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: It’s just the same half dozen members posting the same old ideas and beating down anything that looks different.

Even at Harry’s, it’s the same thing. Who’s the lead searcher! Oh my someone’s gonna find the treasure! What’s the evidence!

How could anyone find the treasure with the same old, stinky-cause-there’s-no-new-ideas solutions to any of it; not the book, and definitely not the poem.

No, I’m pretty sure if it isn’t us, no one is gonna find Forrest’s treasure. And that’s fine by me.

razyfamily

Functionally, for all practical purposes, I think the "Chase" will outlast us
all.
08-31-2019, 05:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-31-2019, 05:15 PM by Milan.)
I doubt it, unless the Finder let's it continue - which would be nice for the rest of us Smile
08-31-2019, 07:24 PM,
(06-21-2019, 08:02 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Well Gillagin, there’s a few things. First, I agree that most misread the book, however, my interpretations eliminate Colorado as a search area. I would have to agree to your terms to see your information. I just don’t have faith in Colorado.

razyfamily

Crazyfamily, sorry, I just read your response. I can understand your reluctance to believe it is in Colorado, but, realize that in the beginning there were an estimated 200,000 minds working there theory, most around Yellowstone, many New Mexico, and then Wyoming. Why not look at someone's solve that takes the creative side to the book and the poem.
Fenn said many things that everyone has totally ignored! Such as it's 300 miles west of Toledo, Imagination is more important than knowledge, then On Dec. 1st 2016 ff said to Jenny asked f: Had you read about other treasure hunts and their different methods used to hide treasure before deciding to write a poem? Is there a reason you chose to write a poem? Thanks Jenny. “I have read only about treasures that were hidden by pirates,” Lastly on this clue about Pirates and Pirates ship Forrest said “When people find the treasure they’ll find my bones.” The answer to the solve is right there on page 133, but you have to have IMAGINATION!!!!

Crazyfamily, Fenn was hitting the searcher over the head with a sledgehammer, and no one understood. If you want to go forward with this send me a private message. Take care.
08-31-2019, 10:22 PM,
(08-31-2019, 07:24 PM)Gilagin Wrote:
(06-21-2019, 08:02 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Well Gillagin, there’s a few things. First, I agree that most misread the book, however, my interpretations eliminate Colorado as a search area. I would have to agree to your terms to see your information. I just don’t have faith in Colorado.

razyfamily

Crazyfamily, sorry, I just read your response. I can understand your reluctance to believe it is in Colorado, but, realize that in the beginning there were an estimated 200,000 minds working there theory, most around Yellowstone, many New Mexico, and then Wyoming. Why not look at someone's solve that takes the creative side to the book and the poem.
Fenn said many things that everyone has totally ignored! Such as it's 300 miles west of Toledo, Imagination is more important than knowledge, then On Dec. 1st 2016 ff said to Jenny asked f: Had you read about other treasure hunts and their different methods used to hide treasure before deciding to write a poem? Is there a reason you chose to write a poem? Thanks Jenny. “I have read only about treasures that were hidden by pirates,” Lastly on this clue about Pirates and Pirates ship Forrest said “When people find the treasure they’ll find my bones.” The answer to the solve is right there on page 133, but you have to have IMAGINATION!!!!

Crazyfamily, Fenn was hitting the searcher over the head with a sledgehammer, and no one understood. If you want to go forward with this send me a private message. Take care.

When you say "no one understood", you demonstrate lack of understanding. Some folks understand and communicate surprisingly
*well*.
09-01-2019, 01:37 PM,
(08-31-2019, 07:24 PM)Gilagin Wrote:

razyfamily

I've found the 3 ashore (treasure) and his B on E-S (bones). They're at the same spot.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prayed for D's (a longshot guess, maybe?) wildfuntear 5 919 08-04-2019, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Andrew Jef
  Guess who finally Emailed me today....none other than...Fenn Gordon Lightfoot 7 2,672 03-04-2018, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Guess the next weekly words RIGHT HERE!! The Count 179 80,580 01-06-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: HIPS
  What's your Chest Altitude Guess? glock20 28 17,288 04-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Guess the next clue, win a silver dime! tomwhat 10 6,794 10-29-2015, 11:37 PM
Last Post: marie.akridge