Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess the chase is done.
06-22-2019, 02:44 PM,
RE: I guess the chase is done.
30 is an important number, or between 20-30
06-22-2019, 02:47 PM,
(06-21-2019, 05:01 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Holy crap...still nothing going on. No new ideas — nothing from the old timers and nothing from the newbies.

The chase has stalled like an F100 in a Sabre Dance. Probably a 0% chance that the chest will ever be found.

razyfamily

Oooor, people are busy working their solutions and dont wish to give anything away.
06-22-2019, 04:02 PM,
@brubr
Why would you even think that? LOL, the 4th is nearing and the vehicles need tuned and in good shape. Not to mention fine-tuning the trips! Camping and personal gear needs to be inventoried but how do we preserve our sammiches? The flashlight batteries say they last if unused for ten years. How many changes of clothes does some one need for a whole month of searching if there is not much water around? I personally need about ten cases of bottled water for a month but how much toilet tissue will you need if your nose doesn't start bleeding?
Yeah, the season for no whispering on here is just starting.
just saying ss
06-24-2019, 12:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-24-2019, 01:05 PM by jurassic.)
I have to agree with crazy family on this. I think IMHO has been done since July of 2017 it just took us this long to figure it out. There were some bumps in Summer 2018, but I think the momentum really degraded beforehand.

And not to criticize Mindy or anything, I am just having a heck of a time believing FF would compromise himself for some black tantra with anyone... at this stage. It just sounds crazy unless there's recordings, video, and images.(in today's realm, it shouldn't be that hard correct?) And I will tell you with the right Adobe software even that has all come under scrutiny now. On the other hand, if something did happened I would be ashamed to dispense Mindy so unwisely. I guess we may never know for sure either way.

Time for the final phase?

Last:

I am thankful everyday for the gains i've achieved by merely putting my self on-task for this adventure. What I got from this was way more valuable than what was lost in the endeavor. I will miss the problem solving, the adventure of going on-site, and the unknown. Even through the struggle of countless hours to get on-site and having to deal with the pain and suffering of having to leave without any assurances.

And most of all, learning that I truly didn't know where my capabilities lied until I decided to take such an undertaking. I'm not sure if there are any challenges left out there in the future that will be like this. I am sorry to let it go.

Doug Preston, if you ever read this, which I doubt you will. I found a book you wrote that lead up to a possible conversation with FF? I am not speaking about the codex. We know you spoke to him about that before you started typing.

Anyway, L'hitraot! Namaste! Nasvidenje! Dovidenia! Alweda!

May you all be blessed in your journey's, whether in life or on a treasure hunting expedition. The world is filled with lost civilizations awaiting discovery, and longing to be found! =)
06-24-2019, 05:31 PM,
if you can't even make it through this, you'd never last a day in f's boots
06-24-2019, 05:49 PM,
Everyone gets a little crazy sometimes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess who finally Emailed me today....none other than...Fenn Gordon Lightfoot 7 2,369 03-04-2018, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Guess the next weekly words RIGHT HERE!! The Count 179 74,827 01-06-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: HIPS
  What's your Chest Altitude Guess? glock20 28 16,168 04-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Guess the next clue, win a silver dime! tomwhat 10 6,395 10-29-2015, 11:37 PM
Last Post: marie.akridge