Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess the chase is done.
02-05-2020, 06:38 AM,
I guess the chase is done.
Haha! Sure.

We are in no hurry, so there are no plans to search at this time.

We carry backpacks in the event that something good happens.

razyfamily
02-09-2020, 07:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2020, 07:18 AM by easternOHsteve.)
RE: I guess the chase is done.
I use a backpack for now; but I'm thinking of purchasing a HD wheeled grocery cart. You must carry water in some fashion (backpack or some other method) and your maps and pics of the area.
What do I tend to do when the weather breaks? I wonder??? Good one Andrew Jef...Let's see; pack the 4WD with food, clothing, extra shoes and socks, backpack, rain gear, blankets, first aid kit, flashlight and batteries, certain special phone, maps, notebooks, GE prints of area, shovel and/or cane, water and more water. I will head south to I-70 west. Columbus, Dayton, Indianapolis, St Louis, Kansas City, more Kansas and more Kansas and more Kansas... Then thousands of electric generating windmills into Colorado. You thought I'd tell you then-where?

Oh, and also need light jackets and heavy coat with light and heavy gloves and a GPS to find my way to Santa Fe, NM...would be nice. I'm comfy right now with 6" of snow on the roof...
just saying ss
02-13-2020, 02:06 AM,
(05-16-2019, 09:53 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: It’s just the same half dozen members posting the same old ideas and beating down anything that looks different.

Even at Harry’s, it’s the same thing. Who’s the lead searcher! Oh my someone’s gonna find the treasure! What’s the evidence!

How could anyone find the treasure with the same old, stinky-cause-there’s-no-new-ideas solutions to any of it; not the book, and definitely not the poem.

No, I’m pretty sure if it isn’t us, no one is gonna find Forrest’s treasure. And that’s fine by me.

razyfamily
Well, like they say, (who is they?) it ain't over till its over. I think many are keeping mouths closed for now and will open up again after a botg. I feel strongly that this will be the year, tho, and wonder whatever are we all gona do with our time. Maybe stay on here awhile, and spill our guts, lol. But then what? What to do with the hours spent every day, every week, month and years, wondering what in the hell does this say, really say. What a void it will leave for so many. Looks like Mike and Kpro, plus a few other searchers have hooked up, and I wonder how that will be after. Lots of luck to them. It has a strange kind of sadness, thinkin about it all ending. I know I would love to at least get to see the box and all the goodies. To know what those two things are on the top. I hope it all happens like its supposed to.
02-13-2020, 02:19 AM,
(02-05-2020, 06:38 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Haha! Sure.

We are in no hurry, so there are no plans to search at this time.

We carry backpacks in the event that something good happens.

razyfamily

Every day something good happens. Of course it's subjective.

I suggest that if your search area is within 4 miles of a town, that you
wait until June before searching. It gets quite muddy, and it takes time
for the moisture in the mud to go elsewhere.
02-13-2020, 06:54 AM,
http://www.qmap.com will keep you busy
just saying ss

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your Chest Altitude Guess? glock20 35 20,898 11-13-2019, 10:43 AM
Last Post: fabjr71
  Guess who finally Emailed me today....none other than...Fenn Gordon Lightfoot 14 4,150 11-05-2019, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  Guess the next weekly words RIGHT HERE!! The Count 179 87,830 01-06-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: HIPS
  Guess the next clue, win a silver dime! tomwhat 10 7,556 10-29-2015, 11:37 PM
Last Post: marie.akridge