Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible...
05-16-2019, 11:53 AM,
Is it possible...
Is it possible to solve all of the poems clues except for the vary last one that requires BOTG to solve the last one and find the TC? In other words is it possible for someone to read and analyze and think and analyze and figure out the first 8 clues, without ever leaving their house?

Has anyone ever asked FF if this is at all possible?
05-16-2019, 11:58 AM,
RE: Is it possible...
(05-16-2019, 11:53 AM)Fgump Wrote: Is it possible to solve all of the poems clues except for the vary last one that requires BOTG to solve the last one and find the TC? In other words is it possible for someone to read and analyze and think and analyze and figure out the first 8 clues, without ever leaving their house?

Has anyone ever asked FF if this is at all possible?
nope
yup
05-16-2019, 12:46 PM,
I know someone asked with the Little girl from India reference
and he replied a little girl from India would not be able to get any closer than the first 2 clues.

He did not however, say she couldn't get as close as the first 2 clues with the following 7
He could have also been referencing that she couldn't physically get any closer to the chest.

Imagine we are both standing in front of a wall. I press my hand against the wall. You wouldn't be able to get closer to the wall, but you could get just as close.
05-16-2019, 01:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2019, 01:44 PM by filmguy.)
"Rocking chair ideas can lead one to the first few clues, but a physical presence is needed to complete the solve." ~ Mysterious Writing

I see "few" as no more than 4, but I'm really thinking its just the first 3.

Here's the deal.
A lot of searchers, old and new, can't accept the fact that this is a trial-and-error search.
That there is no guarantee, no eureka moment that will cause them to go racing right to the spot.
They will have to make multiple searches at multiple locations until they are physically at the right spot to notice/solve the other clues.
05-16-2019, 06:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2019, 06:53 PM by wildfuntear.)
Opinions are generally worth what you pay for them. I wouldn't worry
much about the opinions of the other "searchers" (rivals/competitors) on the blogs. I suggest you go back to the poem if you want to solve it. For entertainment, you might want to do something creative or educational. Just my OPINION. Hah!
05-16-2019, 07:31 PM,
I'm just sayin, it might not be impossible just improbable.
I'm not even worried about trying to solve later clues, but I will take note if something pops into my mind while thinking about the earlier ones.
05-16-2019, 08:20 PM,
(05-16-2019, 11:53 AM)Fgump Wrote: Is it possible to solve all of the poems clues except for the vary last one that requires BOTG to solve the last one and find the TC? In other words is it possible for someone to read and analyze and think and analyze and figure out the first 8 clues, without ever leaving their house?

No. You can solve the first three with a map and GE, but you need to be on site to confirm clue number 4. After that, you have to keep hiking and looking. And even then, it isnt easy.
05-17-2019, 07:20 AM,
(05-16-2019, 08:20 PM)brubr Wrote:

No. You can solve the first three with a map and GE, but you need to be on site to confirm clue number 4. After that, you have to keep hiking and looking. And even then, it isnt easy.

brubr is obviously blessed to information nobody else has to be this specific.
05-17-2019, 09:27 AM,
(05-17-2019, 07:20 AM)filmguy Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 08:20 PM)brubr Wrote:

brubr is obviously blessed to information nobody else has to be this specific.

I think Brubr is correct about the 4th clue. But I needed GE and a good map to understand the next clue, even though I had also been on the ground to the location previously.

The 6th, 7th, and 8th clues "could" be solved from home on GE but very unlikely unless you understand what you are viewing.

The 9th clue isn't too difficult to actually solve but applying that solve correctly can only be done with boots on the ground. This is a very tricky clue and you must rely on prior clues to solve it, IMO. I've spent more BOTG time with this clue than any other clue, by far. I just returned last night from another search without the chest.

Conditions at the site must be just right to even begin a search of the area. And even when you've "figured it out" and get to the correct spot, your work will just be starting. You may have to "pick" it up (with a pick and shovel). It will not just be sitting out on the ground somewhere. But it will be exposed to the elements (L-M ants). How many times has Forrest referred to ants? They're all over the place.

And no, Forrest did not say that you wouldn't need any tools to get the chest. He just said you wouldn't need a tool as you carried out the chest.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
05-17-2019, 09:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2019, 09:56 AM by Mongo.)
Fact, Fenn has stated “where all the lines cross”.

This means that the path isn’t linear. Neither are the clues.

He has also stated that the searcher will go with confidence. This doesn’t mean that they have to go to each clue. An 80 year old man wouldn’t be walking 5-6 miles in one direction to get to the spot, it would be a specific location, with all points and clues leading to said location.

Process, find all clues on the map that will cause a cascade of lines showing an exact location and direction from one given point that will lead to the spot. Then, go directly to the gold.

Go directly to spot that all lines and clues have indicated, all done at home on the computer. Fact:wheel chair lady and Fenn’s response to her question proves this beyond RD.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10