Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible...
05-22-2019, 12:34 AM,
RE: Is it possible...
(05-17-2019, 10:28 AM)kaotkbliss Wrote: an see where one could get a solve for a later clue, but at the same time not have it help without BOTG.
For example, if my heavy loads/water high solution is correct (a waterlogged area, wet or swampy type area), you won't know until BOTG at the location.

I'm not convinced that heavy loads/water high relates to or implies
anything about a waterlogged, wet, or swampy type area.
05-22-2019, 01:28 AM,
@doodlebug
I am not convinced that it is a wet area. I can't understand "worth the cold" compared to "in the wood." In my trip it is in the trees; however, there is a slight possibility it is near water. "Heavy loads" is a mining term referring to the rocks that are overburden. My trip has several lakes and three streams flowing over acres of natural rocks strewn everywhere and quickly flowing down about 2000' elevation. So that is waters high and heavy loads... IMO of course; your trip may be correct.
just saying ss
05-22-2019, 08:36 AM,
Deeep says heavy loads and water high is tears/blue feeling + window and rain. you wont believe me till the solution is revealed or you find the blaze. Rainbow implies something of color. Heavy loads implies gravity. Hear me all listen good implies sound. Newtons .rainbow colors have counterparts in the solfege: do re mi fa so la ti/si dough. This isnt the solve but there is a colorful element, the chest cant be found on any ole day. Im working out that problem now with a program. You must find the "hint of riches new and old" there is an element of the solve that allows you to use time stamps in book, the DC's , metaphor etc, but there is one idea that u need. impossible without. Since I have this now I will throw a bone to ya'll. Dustcover upside is a blockhead man holding bold/bowled pile of treasures. The 3 pics on front are ordered so that old is on bottom and proceeds. in a direction. Fold the poem pg over on itself so that only the far right letters "aze and ace" are showing. two aces + 3 K's show. That hand is called Polaris. two aces - Robin Oldys (old dyes) like cochineals were used for dye, woad,mollusks, ocher etc. Again this isnt where you get on the map, their just hints. now heres one to make you go "hmmm?" That twist you all expect, maybe this is it: wwwh. is 100+32= 132pg with poem and at the space after the s in waters. fold that page over on itself and then read the folio side. "In the mountains so"/then ends and goes to beginning of next line "of Santa Fe." well u began at wwwh, you took it in- folded, not far but too far to walk- backwards but this isnt thee solve either, just a hint. I wish I had the time to take Crazy Family, Chris, RT , Rahrah and the rest of heavy hitters on a tour of the book. Its chalk full of goodies: the second the minute hand touched 8:00.... many suspect its coord related but are sure.its really TOUCHED? Fav pages dustcover, 35, 41, 105, 112, last page of Teachers, fenns pie tree ad frostys pe palm. My fav sbs: 49- spices, 107 - ware, $5, phone, MR- UP, Book Sales, 8 white St Bernards, anytime he goes out an OPEN WinDoe, etc.
05-22-2019, 11:02 AM,
(05-22-2019, 12:34 AM)doodlebug Wrote: I'm not convinced that heavy loads/water high relates to or implies
anything about a waterlogged, wet, or swampy type area.

I don't think I explained it in this thread
But basically, I think it might be a possibility

When a road ends up flooded, even if it's just a half inch or so, road crews will put out signs stating "High Water"

The logging industry produces tons of loads of lumber, and which became quite popular in the rockies.

This lead me to the compound word of waterlogged (which was hinted at as clue solutions by someone on this forum) which seems to fit nice and easy and also explains why Forrest said you won't find later clues on a map and will need BOTG.

Of course, I'm not saying it is "THE" answer. I will never say that about any of the clues until I know for certain by either me or someone else finding the treasure, but I think it is a possible answer to keep in the notes.
05-22-2019, 11:43 AM,
How Fenn describes the resting place of the chest doesn't make it sound like its in or by a swamp.
05-22-2019, 12:04 PM,
(05-22-2019, 11:43 AM)filmguy Wrote: How Fenn describes the resting place of the chest doesn't make it sound like its in or by a swamp.

Not a swamp per say, and not necessarily in it either. Could be just a very wet area you pass by or through. After all, heavy loads and water high is still in the middle of the poem.
05-27-2019, 06:39 AM,
Alright I think we've wandered a bit off track. Let's see if we can get back on topic.

Is it possible to solve for all the clues except for the vary last one, at home using brain power, the poem and a good map?
05-27-2019, 07:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2019, 07:35 AM by astree.)
(05-27-2019, 06:39 AM)Fgump Wrote: Alright I think we've wandered a bit off track. Let's see if we can get back on topic.

Is it possible to solve for all the clues except for the vary last one, at home using brain power, the poem and a good map?

Yes, I even believe it would be easier to solve and understand all but the last clue from home. The last clue should be known, but probably not understood, before leaving home.
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

WP (stock symbol)
05-27-2019, 08:17 AM,
astree- ur one smart fella
05-27-2019, 09:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2019, 09:26 AM by CapnCook.)
Unfortunately No clues can be solved from home because there are NO confirmations that any clue is solved. You may think you have solved clue 1 but you have no idea unless you find the treasure. Fenn has made this hunt an "all in" bet every time. Go ahead and email him. He will tell you.