Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L & C A few years
05-18-2019, 12:49 AM,
L & C A few years
"later when I was sixteen..." this sentence sounds like he is continuing from an earlier story yet it's the start of a chapter. This is quite odd and one of the few things I can't make sense of nor does his sentence appyh to solve. The chapter shows how to find wwwh but not this line, anyone?
05-18-2019, 01:19 AM,
RE: L & C A few years
Ending?
In my trip in two ways and both are on a map... You can see both at the same time from this one spot. I don't mean wwwh either.
just saying ss
05-18-2019, 08:14 AM,
(05-18-2019, 01:19 AM)easternOHsteve Wrote: Ending?
In my trip in two ways and both are on a map... You can see both at the same time from this one spot. I don't mean wwwh either.

Are you saying the ending is where it begins?
05-18-2019, 12:49 PM,
(05-18-2019, 12:49 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: "later when I was sixteen..." this sentence sounds like he is continuing from an earlier story yet it's the start of a chapter. This is quite odd and one of the few things I can't make sense of nor does his sentence appyh to solve. The chapter shows how to find wwwh but not this line, anyone?

The stories are chronological starting with First Grade. Lewis and Clark continues from The Long Ride Home. I personally don't find it odds that he continues with "A few years later".

I've posted this elsewhere but if you want to make sense of the book in terms of the story (which I don't think is a particularly fruitful endeavor) then break it up into 6 4-chapter "stanzas". I find it easier to remember the story this way. Each chapter follows the preceding one chronologically.

First Grade
No Place For Biddies
Jump-Starting the Learning Curve
Bessie and Me

My Spanish Toy Factory
Me In The Middle
Surviving Myself
Gypsy Magic

In Love With Yellowstone
Totem Cafe Caper
My Brother Being Skippy
The Long Road Home