Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SB 201
05-20-2019, 12:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-20-2019, 12:05 PM by Top Secret.)
SB 201
Poem purist look away this will be way over your head since you lack imagination. But wait, if you are a poem purist why are you reading about Fenn's scrapbooks (hypocrite?)

Ok Fenn does write much these days it is one of those touchy-feely things about the treasure is really going in to the mountains.
https://dalneitzel.com/2019/05/20/scrapb...ndred-one/

I looked at Fenn's words and two that stuck out were heart and latent, so I did a word search and I noticed Mindy posted this quote from TTOTC that contain those two words.

"Thank you from the bottom of my heart...I asked for her permission to post it on Dal’s blog as a come-along for other latent adventurers." [SB201]

"So, in my mind, these lines have converged to tell a story that satisfies me in my heart, where only there it really counts. I justify expressing my thoughts here because they have been pounding at me for so long. I certainly can't identify all of the lines that spun the web that forms the latent beliefs that brought me here, but these are some."[TOTTC]

Very good Mindy, you had the intuition to spur a fenn response. Now what does that mean? I have an idea but lets see where it goes before I taint the results.
05-20-2019, 02:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-20-2019, 02:32 PM by 5GIRLS.)
RE: SB 201
DT says heart is a hint to Deer to me, a hart is a deer. Deer to me is deer tome/tomb. Fenn says sepulchered, entombed, me he used words wet, water high and rain in same comment. He uses bottom (hind/hart/heart/butt end) of my heart and tears. This is describing the final location. Property owners name pretty much nails it down and line 24 of course. DT says he is really giving out obvious clues, if you know the area. Toponmy and look up QA, Looking for L & C, teachers with ropes + come along from SB201, etc. If you dont see you must behind. or is it be hind... Deeepthnkr
Heart and latent= deer hides
05-20-2019, 03:09 PM,
Seems like another post where the emphasis is on 'having fun' and not a real treasure. Fenn believes 'the thrill of the chase' is the treasure and this email proves that to him. He will sleep/die with a smile on his face.
05-20-2019, 03:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-20-2019, 05:39 PM by Top Secret.)
(05-20-2019, 03:09 PM)J Smith Wrote: Seems like another post where the emphasis is on 'having fun' and not a real treasure. Fenn believes 'the thrill of the chase' is the treasure and this email proves that to him. He will sleep/die with a smile on his face.
Yup. I have been saying for some time now that there is no need for a treasure chest, since the concept of a treasure is all that is required to lure searchers into the mountains. Many do it for adventure, but some need incentive.

Why do we need a real treasure to get out enjoy what Fenn wants us to do? Because Fenn knows we are greedy, so he satisfied out greed. Remember he said he was looking 100,1000, 10,000 years down the road. How many of you are going to be alive then?
05-20-2019, 07:49 PM,
DT - u dont fool me with your down play of this SB, your post focused exactly on the key elements Latent/heart. And if you havent spotted the small spot, then you may be amazed by how perceptive the post was. But I know better. From up here, all alone, I see much.
05-21-2019, 12:46 AM,
Latent, present but not visible.
05-21-2019, 06:14 AM,
(05-20-2019, 03:09 PM)J Smith Wrote: Seems like another post where the emphasis is on 'having fun' and not a real treasure. Fenn believes 'the thrill of the chase' is the treasure and this email proves that to him. He will sleep/die with a smile on his face.

I slept with a smile on my face. f.....to be exact....humbling.
05-21-2019, 07:42 AM,
The only thing I took away from this is that Fenn is back checking emails and responding to searchers.
Good to see his stepping away by Doctor's request is short lived.
05-23-2019, 09:44 AM,
This is a major clue. Right? A major clue.