Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Test your Chase IQ
05-22-2019, 09:49 PM,
Test your Chase IQ
If you are wondering just how smart you are with respect to the chase, there is a simple one question test you can take to evaluate your chase IQ.

Lets begin ...

What Chase forum do you participate or read?

Kpro's Hint of Riches = IQ <70*
Hairy's = IQ <80*
Dal's = IQ <90*
Jenny's = IQ <100*
Chase Chat = IQ < 130*

*Note: this is a chase IQ only; the fact you belong to a treasure hunt based on faith, to evaluate you true IQ, subtract 30 from the score calculated above.
05-23-2019, 06:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-23-2019, 07:10 AM by Top Secret.)
RE: Test your Chase IQ
This test has validity. Some con artist advertised on eBay a Forrest Fenn's Treasure Secret Location treasure map and of course sold it to some super naive idiot from the kpro forum. That item was even discussed on both Kpro and Hairy's forum. Only total idiots bring attention to this crap and sure enough now someone from the lowest Chase IQ forum is complaining about being ripped off. Geez seriously!? You are stupid enough to fall for that and now you're stupid enough to admit it because you know people just as gullible of you belong to that forum. Yup, you just can't make this entertainment up!

Then kpro was scamming more people out of money with some Evangelic Fenntube telethon "send in your superchat money and yee shall be saved! Praise the Fenn, oh Geezus Praise the Fenn!" and Geydelkon (member of the second stupidest chase forum) fell for it and donated $150 to kpro because he thought it was going to the presenters and is criticized for not reading the fine print embedded somewhere in the 10.5 hours of absolute crap. I mean who spends 10.5 hours watching clueless people babble about how not to find the treasure?!!!

Surely Gey was smoking dope again when he made that donation because he registered a complaint against kpro through Fenntube (which he won). Kpro is constantly ripping people off with her scam jobs and getting into trouble by not following the law or misleading her mindless following with these money raising ploys.

I realize CC members are too smart to fall for these ploys, but in the odd chance that members of the kpro cult harness enough brain cells to find CC and read this thread, consider it a public service announcement.

"I am become death, destroyer of the Chase" were words mumbled by Fenn when he authorized the monetization of the chase through Fenntube.
05-23-2019, 08:19 AM,
I wonder what these people are going to do with their time when the chase comes to a sudden end.
05-23-2019, 09:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-23-2019, 09:48 AM by crazyfamily.)
Test your Chase IQ
I couldn’t care less what kind of dumb trick Krap0 played on Eugene. He tried to convince Hairy to post my IP on the Crack Lounge Bulletin Board. His judgement is just as bad as Krap0’s.

razyfamily
05-23-2019, 11:57 AM,
(05-23-2019, 09:45 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: I couldn’t care less what kind of dumb trick Krap0 played on Eugene. He tried to convince Hairy to post my IP on the Crack Lounge Bulletin Board. His judgement is just as bad as Krap0’s.

razyfamily
And the cover up begins. KrapO deleted the scam warning, don't want the naïve cult to catch on, best to keep them in the dark, so she can milk the dummies for more.
05-23-2019, 03:54 PM,
(05-23-2019, 08:19 AM)dude here Wrote: I wonder what these people are going to do with their time when the chase comes to a sudden end.

After I find the TC, should I dribble info about that fact very slowly, so
the end isn't so sudden?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The easy way to test WWWH validity Top Secret 56 4,907 02-26-2019, 10:39 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum03
  test of time John Brown 14 3,493 08-02-2018, 09:45 AM
Last Post: John Brown
  Is the Poem a test for the one who is wise? 77 23,078 05-25-2017, 02:12 AM
Last Post: The Count
  The ETA (Ending Treasure Area) Accuracy Test Iron Will 69 23,545 05-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Last Post: fundamental design