Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hooray for Jason Dent!
05-24-2019, 10:45 AM,
RE: Hooray for Jason Dent!
It is odd that no one is calling out krapO for deleting the ebay treasure map scam from her "Hint-of-Cons" forum. She claims it was because it posted personal information of the scammer, but if that is the case, why not just remove the personal info so her stupid followers, who fell for this scam in the first place, might not repeat the stupidity?

The answer - because she is doing the same thing, selling useless treasure maps to unsuspecting searchers. One part of me says this is totally wrong and we need to stand up to it, but the other part tells me to let Darwinism and chase economics do its work and let these idiots be weeded out through natural selection.

At least now everyone understands why KrapO was exported from CC.
05-24-2019, 11:11 AM,
(05-23-2019, 07:41 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Wasn't the this same guy who accidentally, secretly recorded Kpro at FF's house ? This is just another chapter in the same lameO feud between these ppl. Sanction a utube boxing match ( worked for Logan Paul) and make some real money, or shut up and find a new hobby Smile

Yes, if I recall correctly, his phone secretly recorded inside Mr & Mrs F's residence and then he blamed it on Kpro. And he later broadcast a portion of the recording.

And now he heard from someone that Kpro and Cowman secretly seeded their tip jar and he's not going to stand for that.
05-24-2019, 11:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-24-2019, 12:33 PM by Top Secret.)
(05-24-2019, 11:11 AM)dude here Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 07:41 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Wasn't the this same guy who accidentally, secretly recorded Kpro at FF's house ? This is just another chapter in the same lameO feud between these ppl. Sanction a utube boxing match ( worked for Logan Paul) and make some real money, or shut up and find a new hobby Smile

Yes, if I recall correctly, his phone secretly recorded inside Mr & Mrs F's residence and then he blamed it on Kpro. And he later broadcast a portion of the recording.

And now he heard from someone that Kpro and Cowman secretly seeded their tip jar and he's not going to stand for that.
Secretly seeding the tip jar is highly unethical if true. As much as this is a krapO type ploy, I will wait for confirmation before jumping all over this. I know Hairy and his goons are the type to jump to conclusion, but since both sides have done questionable things we need third party confirmation.

Either way there is lots of jostling for position to win the 2019 Chase A$$hole of the Year award. Make your early prediction now.

Lots of talk out of Sacha about morals of lottery rules vs pay to give away at Hairy's. But gosh where is all that bunny lecturing gone to? I recall Sacha taking exception to the word bunny because it was degrading to women. Yet the creator of the word is Hairy. The words bunny/bunnies is used over 600 times there, which is a lot of degrading, yet not a peep about it. Tisk-tisk so sad.
05-25-2019, 08:01 PM,
Serious question: is it unethical if I start a YT channel covering the Fenn treasure and broadcast during times that other Fenntubers also broadcast?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jason and the Argonauts ThrillChaser 68 20,916 04-07-2014, 11:33 AM
Last Post: SantaFe