Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see Behind the Bier
05-26-2019, 10:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2019, 02:16 PM by 5GIRLS.)
I see Behind the Bier
Title= name=TtotChase= "its dear to-me". But to see behind his hide you must be into wood and bear the resemblance of a neighbor, Given he Dunn it Tyred he must be down right pillowed Down over Yonder but the answers I already know, I have come into a 6-pack now, goodnight -DT
05-27-2019, 08:03 AM,
RE: I see Behind the Bier
“and bear he he resemblance of a good neighbor”

Behind the Bier is the Brer.
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

WP (stock symbol)
05-27-2019, 02:34 PM,
OOPS! Mispellinhs: a hart is a hind is a deer. dear to me is deer tome/tomb. a lone N there 9 letter words with an N in middle, or try Q, F, en/in, etc. The first is easy. I came up with an example- uncinatum: grows in shade- that sun must go, blackish in color- to see K in cymk code, pyramidal in shape/ as eye have gone alone in pyramid, it has strong taste (brave) and nutty (crazy- in the wood) plus nfbttw- grows in root of beeches (wwwh-beach), and the Q-range under a loupe is 2, 2-1, 42, we need a color, how about Orange, if you get rid of kickstand and dash- biathalon from Q-range=tftw. now there is tarentism-urge to dance-Ligtning did a funny little dance step plus truffle shuffle gives you Astoria- star- found the blaze. This is how you get the 9 clues and its used to figure out how to see the TC. think of Title is name. Now try to make up two names that would fit the poem and chase perfectly. They exist. Imagine how elegant a real clue is after he spent 15 years on it. I spent an hour. for eample.
05-27-2019, 05:21 PM,
(05-27-2019, 02:34 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: OOPS! Mispellinhs: a hart is a hind is a deer. dear to me is deer tome/tomb. a lone N there 9 letter words with an N in middle, or try Q, F, en/in, etc. The first is easy. I came up with an example- uncinatum: grows in shade- that sun must go, blackish in color- to see K in cymk code, pyramidal in shape/ as eye have gone alone in pyramid, it has strong taste (brave) and nutty (crazy- in the wood) plus nfbttw- grows in root of beeches (wwwh-beach), and the Q-range under a loupe is 2, 2-1, 42, we need a color, how about Orange, if you get rid of kickstand and dash- biathalon from Q-range=tftw. now there is tarentism-urge to dance-Ligtning did a funny little dance step plus truffle shuffle gives you Astoria- star- found the blaze. This is how you get the 9 clues and its used to figure out how to see the TC. think of Title is name. Now try to make up two names that would fit the poem and chase perfectly. They exist. Imagine how elegant a real clue is after he spent 15 years on it. I spent an hour. for eample.

Not my cup of tea. Your entire approach seems to generate a complete mish-mash of unintelligible (except to you) gobbledygook. With new ones generated every hour or day. If you believe any of this, you should be BOTG all the time, leaping from one place to another. Otherwise, it just looks like trolling to me.
05-27-2019, 07:19 PM,
it DT - you can think anything you want about trolling. This method was just an example, a play around. I am entertained by metapuzzles, more complex the better. I found the principle area first. Its names and their meanings, at last clue, maybe last. You three with your duat as latvian pronunciaion or term dere, tyre, come, give, already known, hand to>lieve=dear etc..You guys think yr clever and I LOOK out the window and watch the children discover their thumbs
05-27-2019, 10:19 PM,
: I would rather be a bier-dog, half bier, half dog.