Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Certainly isn’t feasible to try...
05-31-2019, 09:23 AM,
RE: Certainly isn’t feasible to try...
This is what you're missing...

"The treasure is not associated with any structure.” – Forrest Fenn
05-31-2019, 01:50 PM,
(05-31-2019, 09:23 AM)filmguy Wrote: This is what you're missing...

"The treasure is not associated with any structure.” – Forrest Fenn

Yep, he said the treasure, didn't say anything about the clues.
05-31-2019, 11:24 PM,
(05-28-2019, 07:54 AM)kaotkbliss Wrote: The way Fenn answered the question when asked if the blaze was a single object leads me to believe that it's multiple items that make up a single marker, like how multiple large stones make up Stonehenge.

Do you think the blaze consists of several stones?
05-31-2019, 11:36 PM,
@Andrew Jef
IMO, it is tons of rocks...
just saying ss
06-09-2019, 01:17 AM,
Couldn’t tons of rocks be moved? Saying not feasible limits to protected items in my opinion. I also have thought about any well digitally documented area has essentially become impossible to remove. Could this be what Fenns talking about?
06-09-2019, 09:07 AM,
fea·si·ble
/ˈfēzəb(ə)l/
adjective
possible to do easily or conveniently.
"it is not feasible to put most finds from excavations on public display"

synonyms: practicable, practical, workable, achievable, attainable, realizable, viable, realistic, sensible, reasonable, within reason, within the bounds of possibility; More
useful, suitable, expedient, helpful, constructive;

"there is only one feasible solution"

antonyms: impractical

likely; probable.
"the most feasible explanation"
synonyms: probable, likely, conceivable, imaginable, possible

So he's said it's not impossible which means his definition of not feasible would be "not likely"
If someone is wandering through the woods and comes across a large boulder, Sure they could go rent some equipment to move it, but why would they bother?

I think his comment is more saying that vandals or some random person isn't going to happen across the blaze and remove it for no reason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What wouldn't be feasible to move?? Gordon Lightfoot 4 1,901 07-04-2017, 11:30 AM
Last Post: pidmt