Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confirming The Correct Forrest Fenn Where Warm Waters Halt (W.W.W.H.) Essay - $25
05-28-2019, 09:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2019, 09:20 PM by minotaur_moreno.)
Confirming The Correct Forrest Fenn Where Warm Waters Halt (W.W.W.H.) Essay - $25
Ebay Listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/283499665615
Cost: $25.00

10-Page Essay: Confirming The Correct Forrest Fenn Where Warm Waters Halt (W.W.W.H.): After Six Years, a Seasoned Searcher Believes He's Finally Done It.

By: Justin Heberle

Essay Includes:

1. What I believe is the smoking gun that confirms W.W.W.H. in The Thrill of the Chase never before mentioned anywhere to my knowlege (no, it's not the painting)
2. Over 600 potential W.W.W.H. locations with name, city, state, county, elevation, and coordinate information from the GNIS.
3. The Forrest Fenn quote used to reduce the field down to only a few possible legitimate W.W.W.H. possibilities.
4. Three other potential "finds" I've found over the last six years just using the poem that also confirm the general area on where to start.

I honestly feel I'm dropping a complete game-changer with this 10-page essay. I'm convinced I have figured out W.W.W.H. and where in the book Mr. Fenn intended you to know it. Anyone that knows me or has interacted w/ me on these boards knows I would not do this if I didn't believe I had found something truly spectacular.

Delivery:

After you buy, I will email you both the 10-page essay and Excel document w/ over 600 potential W.W.W.H.s

mm (Justin)
If you would like to know my W.W.W.H., get a list of over 600 GNIS potential ones, and another list of 5,000 searchable springs with coordinate information, you can literally buy it here for $25: https://www.ebay.com/itm/283499665615
05-28-2019, 09:36 PM,
I was so excited about this that I bought two of ‘em.

razyfamily
05-29-2019, 07:09 AM,
I will pass. As I my self was able to decipher exactly 4 complete coordinates from the poem itself.
I can not figure out as to which order I have to use them not do I know how to cross all the lines.
I know for a fact it has to be in the correct order.
I'm only hoping I can find someone or something out on the internet to help. Me I can find all kinds of ways for triangulation for the three but I'm working with four.
I also believe I found as to what the blaze is from the map next to the poem in ttotc.
I've had this information for the last six years.
But my health has always kept me from BOTG.
Now I am more than capable of going this year. As I put myself on the Death Row list toll the end of July.
Now do I want to go by myself? No.
Would I consider selling everything I have. Book with everything marked, spread sheet with a Lot of website's and coordinates. Absolutely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
05-29-2019, 10:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-29-2019, 10:51 AM by realistrealist.)
RE: Confirming The Correct Forrest Fenn Where Warm Waters Halt (W.W.W.H.) Essay - $25
The biggest hint to WWWH is what Fenn says about WWWH. He says it is paramount to finding the chest. He points it out as the single most important clue without which you can't find the chest. He specifically states "the common mistake I see searchers make is that they underestimate the importance of the first clue. If you don't have that one NAILED down..."

In TTOTC, he does the same linking to the statements he's made about WWWH... with respect to HIS NAME and more specifically HIS FATHER'S PARKING SPOT (Principal = 1st in order of importance). He writes "I remember standing there while he HAMMERED the wooden sign into the ground" and the "parking spot [was] in front near the door where he [dad] went IN." He says he pointed the parking spot out to everyone (hello... ) and "that for the first ten years I figured that if it weren't for my name I wouldn't have anything at all." If decades in the book = clue #'s, his name is referring to clue 1. If you don't have the 1st clue, you have would (like Fenn) have NOTHING AT ALL.

Now there many ways to interpret this clue - 1) the start point is literally containing the name Fenn (water) like Fenn Creek in Wyoming (doubt it), 2) the start point is literally named Warm (waters) and has a parking lot with sign, 3) the start point is a parking spot Fenn has earned at something like the Buffalo Bill Center for the West or Denver Museum, or 4) the start point is a parking lot named after the warm water feature it is alongside (most likely).

There is more information in the chapter which needs to be understood to give more insight on the general area.

For people believing it's along the Firehole River - the MOST LIKELY position would then be something that mimics the chapter 1st Grade. Fenn's name has importance because of who his father is - he's the son of the principal. In the same kind of light, the Little Firehole gains importance due to the river it is attached to in the Firehole with the same name. Principal Fenn is to little Fenn as Firehole River is to Little Firehole River.

If you can't understand the hints in the chapter 1st Grade - Jump-Starting the Learning Curve - etc., it's unlikely you'd ever find the chest.

^ probably more valuable information for free Wink
05-29-2019, 11:51 AM,
RE: Confirming The Correct Forrest Fenn Where Warm Waters Halt (W.W.W.H.) Essay - $25
(05-29-2019, 10:02 AM)realistrealist Wrote: The biggest hint to WWWH is what Fenn says about WWWH. He says it is paramount to finding the chest. He points it out as the single most important clue without which you can't find the chest. He specifically states "the common mistake I see searchers make is that they underestimate the importance of the first clue. If you don't have that one NAILED down..."

In TTOTC, he does the same linking to the statements he's made about WWWH... with respect to HIS NAME and more specifically HIS FATHER'S PARKING SPOT (Principal = 1st in order of importance). He writes "I remember standing there while he HAMMERED the wooden sign into the ground" and the "parking spot [was] in front near the door where he [dad] went IN." He says he pointed the parking spot out to everyone (hello... ) and "that for the first ten years I figured that if it weren't for my name I wouldn't have anything at all." If decades in the book = clue #'s, his name is referring to clue 1. If you don't have the 1st clue, you have would (like Fenn) have NOTHING AT ALL.

Now there many ways to interpret this clue - 1) the start point is literally containing the name Fenn (water) like Fenn Creek in Wyoming (doubt it), 2) the start point is literally named Warm (waters) and has a parking lot with sign, 3) the start point is a parking spot Fenn has earned at something like the Buffalo Bill Center for the West or Denver Museum, or 4) the start point is a parking lot named after the warm water feature it is alongside (most likely).

There is more information in the chapter which needs to be understood to give more insight on the general area.

For people believing it's along the Firehole River - the MOST LIKELY position would then be something that mimics the chapter 1st Grade. Fenn's name has importance because of who his father is - he's the son of the principal. In the same kind of light, the Little Firehole gains importance due to the river it is attached to in the Firehole with the same name. Principal Fenn is to little Fenn as Firehole River is to Little Firehole River.

If you can't understand the hints in the chapter 1st Grade - Jump-Starting the Learning Curve - etc., it's unlikely you'd ever find the chest.

^ probably more valuable information for free Wink

I like the way you think. Good points.
05-29-2019, 04:30 PM,
(05-28-2019, 09:19 PM)minotaur_moreno Wrote: Over 600 potential W.W.W.H. locations

The correct WWWH won't be found among a long list of "potential WWWH locations".
05-29-2019, 04:46 PM,
(05-29-2019, 04:30 PM)GoneAlone Wrote:
(05-28-2019, 09:19 PM)minotaur_moreno Wrote: Over 600 potential W.W.W.H. locations

The correct WWWH won't be found among a long list of "potential WWWH locations".

I just looked at the list again. Over the four state search area, there are over 80 Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) places on this list that include “warm spring” somehow in its name.

Did you know that all four states have at least one place in them called, Warm Spring and Warm Springs somewhere in their state?

mm
If you would like to know my W.W.W.H., get a list of over 600 GNIS potential ones, and another list of 5,000 searchable springs with coordinate information, you can literally buy it here for $25: https://www.ebay.com/itm/283499665615
05-29-2019, 04:54 PM,
(05-29-2019, 04:46 PM)minotaur_moreno Wrote: there are over 80 Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) places on this list that include “warm spring” somehow in its name.

Exactly -- you're just reinforcing my point.
05-29-2019, 05:14 PM,
mm i might give you a seasoned researcher ,but its a stretch giving you a seasoned searcher after what ,1 and a half or was it 2 searches ,i think fenn said you wont know if you had the correct wwwh until you find the chest ,please correct me if im wrong with the fenn quote but i stand by my seasoned searcher comment,,,
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
05-29-2019, 07:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-29-2019, 07:31 PM by minotaur_moreno.)
(05-29-2019, 05:14 PM)pidmt Wrote: mm i might give you a seasoned researcher ,but its a stretch giving you a seasoned searcher after what ,1 and a half or was it 2 searches ,i think fenn said you wont know if you had the correct wwwh until you find the chest ,please correct me if im wrong with the fenn quote but i stand by my seasoned searcher comment,,,

First, I have never said I know for 100% sure W.W.W.H., as that is impossible for anyone to say other than Mr. Fenn. I have been very upfront about this. I say that I'm convinced I know where W.W.W.H. is and believe I know where Mr. Fenn points out where the correct W.W.W.H. is to us.

Second, the way I see it, a searcher isn't just defined by how many B.O.T.G. trips they go on. A searcher can be many other things, as well.

I will now get off my soapbox.

mm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Confirming The Correct Forrest Fenn Where Warm Waters Halt Essay minotaur_moreno 10 2,063 05-27-2019, 11:44 PM
Last Post: realistrealist
  Forrest Fenn: Our Modern Forrest Gump filmguy 8 1,491 05-22-2019, 08:35 PM
Last Post: doodlebug
  About "Where warm waters halt." mikemarcum03 9 888 04-04-2019, 10:12 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum03
  Where Warm Waters Halt Viper1959 4 913 12-04-2018, 09:27 PM
Last Post: boomergirl
  Where warm waters halt... GreenTea 27 5,220 09-19-2018, 02:26 PM
Last Post: tyounis
  faith the foundation of the correct solve paulb 14 3,280 08-21-2018, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Shark