Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D.T. is Posting All
06-04-2019, 12:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-04-2019, 12:04 AM by 5GIRLS.)
D.T. is Posting All
the hints and clues short of 8/9. for free. He has accepted a position within an industry that he has wanted into. A very phew will not like this and the majority will read it, blink their eyes in disbelief and then it will sink in. This is when it will get quiet on the boards. He told me he will not let 5 years worth of work go without at least one person recognizing his work for what it is. The pure connectedness of the solve is amazing. What is asked of you at the end the hilarious 8th clue and how the solve tells what and when to do the do is pretty ingenious..Get ready Chaise World, its about to get LEVELLED. He will tell you what dress like a hound and the blaze have to do with the moon drawing and 9..He will explain end of rainbow and the who, and how it relates to "best adjust". You will learn who it was that he referred to in "if I told her how close she was, she'd tear the...", The sign was really a big deal and how Frosty was a baker. He is going to draw the lines for you between 42 and hint of riches and hoB, blue jeans, etc. He will draw line from f retiring from AF/Gallery and retiring the Model B every 50 miles with done it tired and Alone in there. He is going to let you peek into the mind of F and himself.
06-04-2019, 09:53 AM,
RE: D.T. is Posting All
(06-04-2019, 12:00 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: the hints and clues short of 8/9. for free. He has accepted a position within an industry that he has wanted into. A very phew will not like this and the majority will read it, blink their eyes in disbelief and then it will sink in. This is when it will get quiet on the boards. He told me he will not let 5 years worth of work go without at least one person recognizing his work for what it is. The pure connectedness of the solve is amazing. What is asked of you at the end the hilarious 8th clue and how the solve tells what and when to do the do is pretty ingenious..Get ready Chaise World, its about to get LEVELLED. He will tell you what dress like a hound and the blaze have to do with the moon drawing and 9..He will explain end of rainbow and the who, and how it relates to "best adjust". You will learn who it was that he referred to in "if I told her how close she was, she'd tear the...", The sign was really a big deal and how Frosty was a baker. He is going to draw the lines for you between 42 and hint of riches and hoB, blue jeans, etc. He will draw line from f retiring from AF/Gallery and retiring the Model B every 50 miles with done it tired and Alone in there. He is going to let you peek into the mind of F and himself.

None of what you just said relates to my solve so I'm not in the least worried about it.

The 8th clue isn't funny at all. Forrest leveled the field years ago.

Many of us have worked more than 5 years on the chase.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
06-04-2019, 01:52 PM,
Where is DT posting all...

Howdy, Mister.
06-04-2019, 09:51 PM,
5Gs, thats a lot, reminds me of a whifferdill which is not used in archery
06-05-2019, 12:14 AM,
(06-04-2019, 12:00 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: the hints and clues short of 8/9. for free. He has accepted a position within an industry that he has wanted into. A very phew will not like this and the majority will read it, blink their eyes in disbelief and then it will sink in. This is when it will get quiet on the boards. He told me he will not let 5 years worth of work go without at least one person recognizing his work for what it is. The pure connectedness of the solve is amazing. What is asked of you at the end the hilarious 8th clue and how the solve tells what and when to do the do is pretty ingenious..Get ready Chaise World, its about to get LEVELLED. He will tell you what dress like a hound and the blaze have to do with the moon drawing and 9..He will explain end of rainbow and the who, and how it relates to "best adjust". You will learn who it was that he referred to in "if I told her how close she was, she'd tear the...", The sign was really a big deal and how Frosty was a baker. He is going to draw the lines for you between 42 and hint of riches and hoB, blue jeans, etc. He will draw line from f retiring from AF/Gallery and retiring the Model B every 50 miles with done it tired and Alone in there. He is going to let you peek into the mind of F and himself.

The utter arrogance of your posts and DT's posts are quite off-putting. DT came here to apologize for his arrogance this year already.

Let's all hope the post improves on his previous 100% certainty of the blaze being a license plate he found and kept under his bed.

Some clever stuff- yes. Smart guy- yes. Unique take on the poem- yes. Arrogant- yes. Best solutions I've seen- not close.

I do enjoy reading solutions, so I'm looking forward to seeing it.
06-05-2019, 12:18 AM,
(06-05-2019, 12:14 AM)Shark Wrote:

The utter arrogance of your posts and DT's posts are quite off-putting. DT came here to apologize for his arrogance this year already.

Let's all hope the post improves on his previous 100% certainty of the blaze being a license plate he found and kept under his bed.

Some clever stuff- yes. Smart guy- yes. Unique take on the poem- yes. Arrogant- yes. Best solutions I've seen- not close.

At first I thought he was trolling, then I just realized he was a bit different. Seems like a nice guy, but I've never been able to make any sense out of what he's really trying to get at.
06-05-2019, 12:49 AM,
(06-05-2019, 12:18 AM)realistrealist Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 12:14 AM)Shark Wrote:

At first I thought he was trolling, then I just realized he was a bit different. Seems like a nice guy, but I've never been able to make any sense out of what he's really trying to get at.

Nearly everything for DT is wordplay. Basically his game is to write down every single conceivable possibility in the forums so he can point to it later and claim he was the first to solve it.

5girls and DT like to remind other posters their ideas were already thought of by DT on such and such a date.

He does seem nice enough, wanting to show his kids he had a big role in the final solve whether it's him finding the chest or not
06-05-2019, 04:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2019, 04:56 PM by muset.)
(06-04-2019, 12:00 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: the hints and clues short of 8/9. for free.

Are we waiting for USA Today to send a camera crew or will it actually happen soon?
06-05-2019, 05:21 PM,
Death is always too harsh, and dont profile me with yr shallow turn of words and drug use insults. Im way ahead of those who only see with partial vision. I have heart, Im alone in the front. I give you a nod Fenn, hanks for the lesson. Did you teach lan?
06-05-2019, 08:05 PM,
Who is DT? Donald Trump???

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  solve posting rules Swanka 13 5,262 08-24-2017, 11:39 PM
Last Post: timebandit
  Posting good things Itchy Ideas 6 2,835 04-08-2017, 07:21 AM
Last Post: The Count
  More mail - new posting on Dals site Kpro 86 14,246 02-24-2017, 07:00 PM
Last Post: old drum