Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where a lone eye goes?
06-06-2019, 08:24 PM,
Where a lone eye goes?
yes years ago others and myself had posted that fenns eye went alone in glass and with his Athenaeum/Currency/nose and chin bold and there are aout 6 other instances of this are in the puzzle riddle but the next one is clever and route there was long: a wink. Yes it points to a small spot in the search area, approx 10' x 10' x 8' high. Why do I post this? Cause without walking the path laid out by him you wouldnt believe me anyway. It will be met with derisive insults of substance abuse and stupidity. I will just stay quiet and wink my eye at those who know. Btw, Ive been sitting on the Full House for over 3 years. I just got the Joker and that puts me on 4 kings Ace high. Halt and walk dont rhyme, now I know why. It was a confirmation point and used to show you which ware goes in which slot.
06-07-2019, 01:18 AM,
RE: Where a lone eye goes?
(06-06-2019, 08:24 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: yes years ago others and myself had posted that fenns eye went alone in glass and with his Athenaeum/Currency/nose and chin bold and there are aout 6 other instances of this are in the puzzle riddle but the next one is clever and route there was long: a wink. Yes it points to a small spot in the search area, approx 10' x 10' x 8' high. Why do I post this? Cause without walking the path laid out by him you wouldnt believe me anyway. It will be met with derisive insults of substance abuse and stupidity. I will just stay quiet and wink my eye at those who know. Btw, Ive been sitting on the Full House for over 3 years. I just got the Joker and that puts me on 4 kings Ace high. Halt and walk dont rhyme, now I know why. It was a confirmation point and used to show you which ware goes in which slot.

Please keep your messages clean in a way that they won't be offensive
to a moderator. Hmmm . . . glass . . . that seems kinda relevant to me,
even though it may be a bit of a stretch. Do you remember reading about FF, as a young boy, being slugged by a cowboy (possibly due to a
greeting that pushed the cowboy's buttons)? If I remember correctly,
FF said "Howdy, Cowboy." Maybe it woulda been safer to say "Hiya,
Cowboy". Or maybe a yet safer version which I call "hiya lite".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Lone Blog and the Missing Clue djjmciv 94 22,008 05-25-2017, 02:15 AM
Last Post: The Count