Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No treasure in chest
06-07-2019, 01:06 PM,
No treasure in chest
This may sound a little far fetched and I’m on the fence about it but I think I figured out a way FF knows the treasure chest is still out there FF said along with the treasure he written some information about him and put it in the chest what if that’s it contact information so when u find the chest u can contact him and present the chest to him to claim the gold FF said in the Moby dickens interview that whoever finds the chest won’t be able to keep it quiet because if u kept it quiet u wouldn’t be able to claim the gold FF also said he made 2 trips one to bring the chest and the second to bring the gold we all know FF was a pilot when you fly round trip you make 2 trips one from home to the destination and the 2nd from the destination back home could he be referring 2 trips as a round trip from where he parked to the hiding place like I said I’m not 100 percent on this idea but it would be a clever way to know the chest is still out there without ever having to go back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
06-07-2019, 02:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 02:19 PM by Daniel A.)
RE: No treasure in chest
(06-07-2019, 01:06 PM)Mike f Wrote: This may sound a little far fetched and I’m on the fence about it but I think I figured out a way FF knows the treasure chest is still out there FF said along with the treasure he written some information about him and put it in the chest what if that’s it contact information so when u find the chest u can contact him and present the chest to him to claim the gold FF said in the Moby dickens interview that whoever finds the chest won’t be able to keep it quiet because if u kept it quiet u wouldn’t be able to claim the gold FF also said he made 2 trips one to bring the chest and the second to bring the gold we all know FF was a pilot when you fly round trip you make 2 trips one from home to the destination and the 2nd from the destination back home could he be referring 2 trips as a round trip from where he parked to the hiding place like I said I’m not 100 percent on this idea but it would be a clever way to know the chest is still out there without ever having to go back

Did Fenn ever say this? "whoever finds the chest won’t be able to keep it quiet because if u kept it quiet u wouldn’t be able to claim the gold"

That would mean there is an empty chest at the location. That is feasible.
06-07-2019, 02:32 PM,
No treasure in chest
I’m sorry I should have worded that a little better I meant to say that Forrest Fenn said whoever finds the treasure chest is the type of person that wouldn’t be able to keep it quiet that’s all he said I’m thinking he said that because if whoever found the treasure chest has to contact him with the contact information in order to claim the gold it’s on the Moby dickens interview on YouTube

06-07-2019, 03:00 PM,
I don't keep track of all Fenn's quotes, but I am pretty sure he has stated that the successful searcher will find the gold and other items in the chest. Not some sort of IOU.
06-07-2019, 03:21 PM,
when the discovery is made(not the chest) and he wonders why the chest wasn't mentioned, he will know.

oh and game cameras(thanks mindy for the headsup)

ि
06-07-2019, 03:59 PM,
No treasure in chest
Yea y’all are right the more I think about it the less likely it seems I mean what if someone finds it 50 years from now and try’s to contact the number to claim a million dollars and gets a dial tone because the phone been disconnected I’m just brainstorming ideas on how he can know it’s still there I guess we will have to wait till someone finds it

06-07-2019, 04:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 04:39 PM by wildfuntear.)
My understanding is that Forrest has pretty much "washed his hands" of the treasure chest and its contents, but continues to promote the chase.
06-07-2019, 05:00 PM,
it iz wut it iz

ि
06-08-2019, 12:43 PM,
Jack of ALL Spades
Master of Sum

I'll make you know.
I can't apologize for that.

ि

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zip code post marks on the picture ot the treasure chest in the book of the TTOTC. mike marcum 1 1,118 05-04-2019, 12:21 AM
Last Post: thrilledtochase
  Vinnetti's Treasure Chest Giveaway intheknow 0 184 05-01-2019, 07:44 PM
Last Post: intheknow
Star Its found, the treasure chest is finally revealed! jurassic 2 603 03-31-2019, 11:38 AM
Last Post: jurassic
  Cowlazars get a treasure chest! mdc777 0 861 09-09-2018, 11:34 PM
Last Post: mdc777
  My IMO the treasure chest is within 20 miles mikemarcum878 2 899 06-23-2018, 07:08 PM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  How would a Gay Man go about looking for the Treasure Chest?.. Gordon Lightfoot 0 751 04-08-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot