Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imagination is...
04-17-2014, 09:53 AM,
Imagination is...
LOL Stay focus!
04-18-2014, 10:27 AM,
Imagination is...
@Stephanie, how are you?
04-18-2014, 07:28 PM,
Imagination is...
Sorry Stephanie, when it rains it pours seems like. So many going through similar things right now. I hope whatever cloud this is lifts quickly. I hope things work out for you. Is it possible for him to take an office job with them?
Shhh they aren't listening.
04-18-2014, 09:20 PM,
Imagination is...
Stephanie, have your husband get a second or even third opinion on the surgery. Some surgeons prefer to do it before things get too bad. It's better for the patient to undergo surgery while they are still strong and relatively healthy, rather than to wait until they are really sick and weak. Doing it sooner rather than later means less chance of complications and a shorter recovery time. This isn't my opinion, it comes straight from my own doctor. That was his advice to me when facing surgery. He also said older doctors are more likely to recommend early surgery than younger doctors. I hope everything works out.

mdavis19
04-18-2014, 10:44 PM,
Imagination is...
Stephanie, gonna get diabetes from all this sweetness. lol

My daughters company is looking for a way to get rid of her so they can avoid the hit to their insurance. She has had such a run of bad luck the last couple of years. The oncologists plan is to remove as much of the tumor as possible and start her on radiation. Hopefully it hasnt reached the bone. Its at the very top of her thigh.

Waiting on approval for treatment from the insurance. Sad

Once it starts I will be very busy, she will need lots of help. So if anyone wants a bracelet now is the time!

searching4deb.wordpress.com
Shhh they aren't listening.
04-19-2014, 08:25 AM,
Imagination is...

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from admin on April 18, 2014, 9:34 pm</b>

Someone told me they were buying one of your bracelets. I know they will love it as much as I love mine. I also heard about your sweet donation. Not sure if that's a surprise or not...but you sure are such a sweet girl Deb. Hugs! I just love the colors....and all the treasure hunting charms.
</div>

I had no idea I was someone that is news to me but I am sticking with the old name.

Deb certainly deserves to keep most of the money and should on tithe 10 percent to F's church.

Glad you are back PTN and best wishes for the brown eyed girl.

Just sing that Van Morrison song and it always cheers me up and love the line "Hey where did we go"

and even has waterfall in the lyrics!