Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown Recluse Web
06-12-2019, 12:30 PM,
Brown Recluse Web
Has anyone ever considered the brown recluse spider as being a part of the solve? It is a critter we would find under a log. That and spiders spin webs, and I believe web is a part of the solve (WWWSmile
06-12-2019, 12:50 PM,
Brown Recluse Web
It’s one reason that I resist googling parts of my solution. I’ve wondered about the possibility that the solution could be crowd sourced through google queries. Don’t know anything about it - it’s just a thought.

razyfamily
06-12-2019, 04:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-13-2019, 10:59 AM by realistrealist.)
RE: Brown Recluse Web
idk, but people called me insane for drawing this out - looks a little like a web. Figure if the last bunch of clues all connect in one spot, then it may signify the connection. If you just count the "knots" across - there are 2 (clues?) in stanza 2 and the other 7 are made by connections in the rest of the stanzas. In that case, I'd assume the first "clue" is really just referring to "it" which is the road traveling along WWWH and the canyon down (assumption is Highway 191 along Firehole River and Canyon). The 2nd clue, then would be 1 of 2 places IMO - with the likely answer being the outhouses across the swimming area. Again it's composed of 2 lines putting you "NFBTFTW" (aka across the street from parking spot) and in "below the home of Brown" (aka downstream from Nez Perce Creek). The little girl from India metaphorically couldn't get any closer than the beach there because she is meek and can't cross the river (just as she couldn't cross the ocean in the follow-up e-mail). I don't know how deep the water is there and if Fenn at 80 could walk/swim across it with 20 lbs on his back OR use a small inflatable boat. I also don't know if no one would see him there if he was bold and used the road off-season just after it shutdown for the summer.

https://imgur.com/a/BdywEYc
06-12-2019, 04:08 PM,
RE: Brown Recluse Web
The brown recluse spider is not likely to be found in the 4 search area states, and I don't think this kind of
spider relates to a good solve. You might want to goggle caddis fly jewelry (that's a "pun" . . . get it?).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brown Trout / Home of Brown Windy City 31 20,901 10-07-2017, 09:35 PM
Last Post: OjoDude
  Rebels ideas on Brown and the Home of Brown Rebel 9 3,377 10-07-2017, 09:01 PM
  Brown trout and the home of Brown Indy 7 4,670 10-07-2017, 08:39 PM