Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayed for D’s
07-05-2020, 07:15 PM,
RE: Prayed for D’s
(01-02-2020, 12:27 PM)travis.gore.79 Wrote:
(06-24-2019, 11:22 AM)YesIAmAPyr8 Wrote: So, out of all the teachers Forrest had, he includes only one in his memoir...Miss Ford. And he prays for D's---For-Ds---Fords. Is he trying to tell us something? Ford the car? Ford the stream?

He just liked the old bat.

Apparently no one has figured out the real story here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you ever believe that you know what "the real story here" is, please
let us know what you think it is. Thanks in advance.
07-06-2020, 02:40 AM,
(06-17-2019, 06:03 PM)trigace Wrote: A Praying Mantis image moves over the many D images. Forrest is the Praying Mantis, as he describes in the 1st stanza of the poem.

. . . Reminds me of the song "Snoopy's Christmas"; y'all may remember it.
07-06-2020, 02:47 AM,
(06-24-2019, 11:22 AM)YesIAmAPyr8 Wrote: So, out of all the teachers Forrest had, he includes only one in his memoir...Miss Ford. And he prays for D's---For-Ds---Fords. Is he trying to tell us something? Ford the car? Ford the stream?

You may be underestimating someone.
07-06-2020, 07:07 AM,
Prayed for D’s
(07-05-2020, 07:15 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:

If you ever believe that you know what "the real story here" is, please
let us know what you think it is. Thanks in advance.

I believe I have already answered this before

Ford / Ford Butte located in NM
John Ford fashion designer from Santa Fe SB 85
Lincoln was shot in Ford’s theater
Indiana Jones / Harrison Ford
Henry Ford / built the cars he mentions in TTOTC/ he also built B-24 airplanes at the WILLOW Plant / B-24 crashed at Philmont Scout Ranch
Gerold Ford / JFK mentioned in TTOTC/ Ford was on the Warren Commission
Ford Island Hawaii very close to Pearl Harbor.
Harrison Ford played a spy / Valerie blame mentioned in a SB / He also played a president who foiled an assassination attempt.

Bat / Robert Redford has mentioned several times. He was in a movie called a Man from snowy River. On the grounds of Fort Stanton in Lincoln county New Mexico you’ll find a cave that’s called the snowy River cave. No one has been allowed to enter this cave since 2008 due to the bats that live in the cave.

Pray for D’s. After the Dawson mine closed the ranch was called double D ranch. The land was owned by Phelps Dodge.
I’m not claiming to know the real story this is just my hypothesis