Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kpro has a secret...
06-17-2019, 02:14 PM,
Kpro has a secret...
Since I was banned on a FB page after posting this, I’m going to repost this here.

On this page, Candy Hershey and kpro were both brazenly lying about me. I called them out on it, and then provided some links that show the chase can be likened to a cult.

Kpro then threw out more lies, which I corrected.

Then I asked her if she had ever been propositioned by Forrest. For someone that is always posting “clarifications,” she was very hesitant to answer. In fact, though I asked her several times, she refused to answer.

I then asked why she wouldn’t answer? If Forrest hadn’t propositioned her, then it would be easy to answer a confident “No,” and if she was telling the truth, would make my claims harder to prove.

However, she didn’t answer. Because she knows I have proof that she WAS propositioned by FF, and she is not willing to admit it, because of her cult-like adoration of FF, or because she doesn’t want to make my claims plausible.

So, I’m just posting that here.

We await your clarification, kpro.
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
06-17-2019, 02:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2019, 02:26 PM by realistrealist.)
RE: Kpro has a secret...
Mindy, I doubt anyone normal and only looking for chest cares about Fenn's moral character. Some would argue lotteries are immoral and they are called a "tax on the poor", but people still play em. If you're trying to say he's a sicko and it casts doubt on the chase as a hoax, I'll say people will believe whatever they want to believe. In the end, what is the point of the drama?

If you want to know if you're in the right, make a post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/
06-17-2019, 02:21 PM,
OMG. Get a life already and move on.
06-17-2019, 02:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2019, 02:39 PM by Mindy.)
The problem is that I do have morals and a strong sense of right and wrong. I see nothing wrong with alerting the public that the man who created this chase has had inappropriate sexual relations with female searchers. I see a problem with the cult mentality, as it allows no questioning of FF. Furthermore, the cult mentality does pose a threat to those who question or disagree with the way F has conducted himself with female searchers in the chase.

It is something new searchers should know coming in—that Forrest Fenn shows preference for female searchers, and may even attempt to (and apparently succeed at) have sexual relationships with his female followers, just like cult leaders in the past have.

If you could have prevented some of those people from drinking the Kool Aid at Jonestown, would you have? I know if I knew the truth about Jom Jones, I would be trying to reach every single one of his followers before they sacrificed everything for him.

Think that’s a little extreme? It’s not. People have already died searching for the treasure, people who may not have searched had the known the truth from the start.

And the people that KNOW the truth and still choose to remain silent are, in my opinion, not doing the chase community right.
Mindy's blogs:

06-17-2019, 03:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2019, 03:09 PM by Anon Anon.)
You have a lot of nerve comparing Forrest to a maniacal mass murderer. You've been talking about this stuff and threatening proof saying it's coming it's coming. You got nothing. And even if he did have relations with someone (which I do not believe) that's absolutely none of your business. Regardless of what has happened, nobody has found the chest. You should keep you gossip to yourself instead of posting it in public forums. Shameful.
06-17-2019, 03:08 PM,
(06-17-2019, 02:36 PM)Mindy Wrote: And the people that KNOW the truth and still choose to remain silent are, in my opinion, not doing the chase community right.

That is an important point to realize. It’s their morals on the line too.

Howdy, Mister.
06-17-2019, 03:10 PM,
Nobody would listen to you on FB so you come here for the sweet solace of the people here that coddle your nonsense.
06-17-2019, 03:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2019, 03:12 PM by fundamental design.)
(06-17-2019, 03:08 PM)Anon Anon Wrote: You've been talking about this stuff and threatening proof saying it's coming it's coming. You got nothing. And even if he did have relations with someone (which I do not believe) that's absolutely none of your business. Regardless of what has happened, nobody has found the chest. You should keep you gossip to yourself instead of posting it in public forums. Shameful.

Are you guessing?

Howdy, Mister.
06-17-2019, 03:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2019, 03:14 PM by Mindy.)
(06-17-2019, 03:08 PM)Anon Anon Wrote: You have a lot of nerve comparing Forrest to a maniacal mass murderer. You've been talking about this stuff and threatening proof saying it's coming it's coming. You got nothing. And even if he did have relations with someone (which I do not believe) that's absolutely none of your business. Regardless of what has happened, nobody has found the chest. You should keep you gossip to yourself instead of posting it in public forums. Shameful.

No, I am alerting the public to the CULT MENTALITY of this chase and that to question Forrest Fenn is to invite HATE to your doorstep. Questioning Forrest Fenn and how he has potentially COMPROMISED the chase will invite death threats and all manner of libel and lies.

People need to know that coming in.

I am starting to post my personal proof on my FB page: Finding the Real Forrest Fenn.

Other women’s proof will be coming soon.
Mindy's blogs:

06-17-2019, 03:23 PM,
"The problem is that I do have morals and a strong sense of right and wrong."

"Then I asked her if she had ever been propositioned by Forrest. For someone that is always posting “clarifications,” she was very hesitant to answer. In fact, though I asked her several times, she refused to answer.

I then asked why she wouldn’t answer? If Forrest hadn’t propositioned her, then it would be easy to answer a confident “No,” and if she was telling the truth, would make my claims harder to prove."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this then? And why are you re-posting this carp on CC when no one here knows any of the context of the post?

I'm asking you to stop being angry. I'm telling you no one, but yourself matters in validating your opinion, but if you want an impartial opinion go to the link above. I'm telling you when kpro and whoever else don't agree with you or talk badly about you, airing dirty laundry is not going to influence them positively; it will only reflect negatively upon you. If you criticize a cult or a cult-like group, you are not going to help the situation because people in cults identify the cult identity with their own identity and they will view your criticism as a criticism of themselves and they will fight against you.

If you want to write a story, write a coherent story and send it out to news outlets or create a blog.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who's Who.KPRO??.Operation:Color Red..Phase 1/9 Gold Dog 80 8,607 06-21-2019, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Latest Secret Recording of Kpro extracting clues Top Secret 0 1,344 01-05-2019, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Kpro is a "Tough Cookie," and so is Forrest Fenn.. Gordon Lightfoot 9 2,317 01-02-2019, 02:52 PM
Last Post: fundamental design
  Kpro ~ Cowlazars LIVE youtube mdc777 2 1,751 10-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: mdc777
  Why is Kpro Re-Registering? Beavertooth 0 790 04-16-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth