Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kpro has a secret...
06-19-2019, 08:21 PM,
RE: Kpro has a secret...
(06-19-2019, 05:50 PM)Mindy Wrote: Kpro apparently answered my question with a “No.” She claims Forrest has never propositioned her, and furthermore, claims that Jason was with her the first time she met Forrest.

By her own account, this is untrue. She stated that she first met Forrest on July 3rd. Jason did not arrive until July 4th. She was alone with Forrest on July 3rd.

And soooo, maybe someone like Decall can shed some light on the truth. Decall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does it matter?

Fenn could have proposed marriage to Kpro for all I care - it's none of my business what Fenn does in the privacy of his own life. Just because he hid a chest in the mountains doesn't mean he can't resume living his life the way he chooses, right?

Fenn has done a really good job in keeping this a fair challenge (e.g. nobody has found it yet), so why are you threatened by his private relationships?
06-19-2019, 08:23 PM,
Kpro has a secret...
(06-19-2019, 08:21 PM)Milan Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 05:50 PM)Mindy Wrote: Kpro apparently answered my question with a “No.” She claims Forrest has never propositioned her, and furthermore, claims that Jason was with her the first time she met Forrest.

By her own account, this is untrue. She stated that she first met Forrest on July 3rd. Jason did not arrive until July 4th. She was alone with Forrest on July 3rd.

And soooo, maybe someone like Decall can shed some light on the truth. Decall?

Why does it matter?

Fenn could have proposed marriage to Kpro for all I care - it's none of my business what Fenn does in the privacy of his own life. Just because he hid a chest in the mountains doesn't mean he can't resume living his life the way he chooses, right?

Fenn has done a really good job in keeping this a fair challenge (e.g. nobody has found it yet), so why are you threatened by his private relationships?

The key word there is “yet.”

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
06-20-2019, 01:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2019, 01:57 PM by Mindy.)
Kpro has a secret...
I just realized that kpro skirted my question and answered “no” to Forrest propositioning her for “sex.” Wow, I cant believe I almost missed your evasive reply!

This was not my ORIGINAL question. My original question was:

Kpro, has Forrest ever propositioned you to participate in ANY sexual activity with or for him?

This includes performing in front of him in video or in person, letting him touch you in any way that can be construed as sensual/sexual, or any other activities such as asking for nude photos or videos?

Here is my original question:

[Image: fc0ff1afa04540b24a049e32cfbccabe.jpg]

Now, I’m not asking for any of YOUR personal information, such as if you obliged him. I want to know if he has propositioned for any of the above as stated in my origin question. I’m well aware that F is beyond the capability of having “sex.”

Mindy's blogs:

06-20-2019, 02:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2019, 06:02 PM by Beavertooth.)
lol, let's forget about Forrest Fenn for a moment. [Personal attack deleted by BT] Commence banning me..
06-20-2019, 02:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2019, 06:03 PM by Beavertooth.)
Kpro has a secret...
(06-20-2019, 02:04 PM)SimonSays Wrote: lol, let's forget about Forrest Fenn for a moment. [Personal attack deleted by BT] Commence banning me..

I’ll let someone else handle that so I don’t get unjustly blamed for yet another ban.

Mindy's blogs:

06-20-2019, 02:14 PM,
(06-20-2019, 01:54 PM)Mindy Wrote: I just realized that kpro skirted my question and answered “no” to Forrest propositioning her for “sex.” Wow, I cant believe I almost missed your evasive reply!

This was not my ORIGINAL question. My original question was:

Kpro, has Forrest ever propositioned you to participate in ANY sexual activity with or for him?

This includes performing in front of him in video or in person, letting him touch you in any way that can be construed as sensual/sexual, or any other activities such as asking for nude photos or videos?

Here is my original question:

[Image: fc0ff1afa04540b24a049e32cfbccabe.jpg]

Now, I’m not asking for any of YOUR personal information, such as if you obliged him. I want to know if he has propositioned for any of the above as stated in my origin question. I’m well aware that F is beyond the capability of having “sex.”

You've already proclaimed to have proof of this. Why not post it and end the debate?
06-20-2019, 02:37 PM,
Are there any major clues in this thread? There's got to be a major clue.
06-20-2019, 03:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2019, 03:17 PM by Beavertooth.)
I banned SimonSays for the personal attack. The only worthwhile comment he ever made was borrowed from the Eagles:

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave..." [Note: I added the quotation marks since he did not]

I only see about 12 posts over 2 years. What's that all about?
06-20-2019, 03:33 PM,
(06-19-2019, 08:23 PM)Mindy Wrote: The key word there is “yet.”

It sounds as if you are assuming that a woman with whom Fenn has had an intimate relationship WILL find the treasure. What if the finder is a female who does not know Fenn, never been to a Fennboree, never even met the man? What then? Are you going to accuse this female of having had sexual relations of some sort with the man because she found the chest? What if the female finder lives in NM, or, THE HORRORS!!, even lives in Santa Fe? Are you going to libel this female, all in the name of "doing what is right"?

SO glad that we have Mindy to watch over us and keep us doing the "right" thing.
06-20-2019, 03:37 PM,
(06-20-2019, 03:33 PM)brubr Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 08:23 PM)Mindy Wrote: The key word there is “yet.”

It sounds as if you are assuming that a woman with whom Fenn has had an intimate relationship WILL find the treasure. What if the finder is a female who does not know Fenn, never been to a Fennboree, never even met the man? What then? Are you going to accuse this female of having had sexual relations of some sort with the man because she found the chest? What if the female finder lives in NM, or, THE HORRORS!!, even lives in Santa Fe? Are you going to libel this female, all in the name of "doing what is right"?

SO glad that we have Mindy to watch over us and keep us doing the "right" thing.

Why would you say Mindy would accuse an innocent woman of anything? I've never seen any evidence that Mindy has done such a thing or would condone such an action. Sheeesh.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who's Who.KPRO??.Operation:Color Red..Phase 1/9 Gold Dog 80 8,607 06-21-2019, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Latest Secret Recording of Kpro extracting clues Top Secret 0 1,344 01-05-2019, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Kpro is a "Tough Cookie," and so is Forrest Fenn.. Gordon Lightfoot 9 2,317 01-02-2019, 02:52 PM
Last Post: fundamental design
  Kpro ~ Cowlazars LIVE youtube mdc777 2 1,751 10-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: mdc777
  Why is Kpro Re-Registering? Beavertooth 0 790 04-16-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth