Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Who.KPRO??.Operation:Color Red..Phase 1/9
06-17-2019, 08:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-18-2019, 06:46 AM by Gold Dog.)
Before sharing solves or believing everything you hear, its important to research the person to find out more about them. A good place to start would be social media such as.....Twitter.

Here you go guys...New Link...NO KIDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wNTM4Ul-vY

Often times, a person's history matters more than what they currently say.

Subscribe to my channel for operation updates and upcoming phases.

fennpolice@gmail.com
06-17-2019, 10:54 PM,
RE: Who's Who.KPRO??.Operation:Color Red..Phase 1/9
i don't think that the person chose the path they were sent on back then. it may be more important to look at the work the person has done, rather than the decisions the person has made once they lost themselves in order to lose you.

(×)7
06-18-2019, 01:10 AM,
You should look into Toby's so-called work in the intelligence community 50 years ago that he makes it sound like it was 5 years ago.
06-18-2019, 05:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-18-2019, 05:58 AM by Gold Dog.)
I find it odd everyone gravitated towards kids because KPRO went right to it. Every social media account has a pic of a kid. Every youtuber has had their kid on a video at some point. No one is looking at the pics of the kids. Its silly.

She has to have something to get people on her side. "OH my god!!!my kids" How many people see that public twitter page on a daily basis. Why would you post kid pics if you were worried about it? Its RETARDED. This is your drama queen folks. The virus. How is it one person has had 20 drama events and everyone else has had maybe 1, and it had to do with her. Grow a brain people.

Tell you what, I am going to take the video down, block out the kids, then what will it be.
06-18-2019, 07:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-18-2019, 07:50 AM by Mindy.)
I would like to point out that when my kids were dragged in, no one stepped in (that I can recall) and said kids were off limits. No one took down the information posted about my kids and even defended temselves by saying the pics were in the public domain. So are these pics of kpro’s kids. But because I do not reciprocate in kind, I edited out the links. But by all means, subscribe to Gold Dogs YouTube. I imagine it’ll be illuminating.

(06-18-2019, 05:57 AM)Gold Dog Wrote: I find it odd everyone gravitated towards kids because KPRO went right to it. Every social media account has a pic of a kid. Every youtuber has had their kid on a video at some point. No one is looking at the pics of the kids. Its silly.

She has to have something to get people on her side. "OH my god!!!my kids" How many people see that public twitter page on a daily basis. Why would you post kid pics if you were worried about it? Its RETARDED. This is your drama queen folks. The virus. How is it one person has had 20 drama events and everyone else has had maybe 1, and it had to do with her. Grow a brain people.

Tell you what, I am going to take the video down, block out the kids, then what will it be.

FWIW, I agree with you. When my child was dragged into this very prominently (and I mean they focused very intently on my child), they did nothing. No one on the other sites (that I can recall) had ANY problem with dragging my kids into this. They even plastered my kids info on several websites! And they defended themselves by saying the info was available in the public domain.

And what’s worse, is they DELIBERATELY went through EIGHT YEARS of my child’s Facebook pictures to find ONE picture that they then exploited.

What’s wrong for one is wrong for all people. Hypocrisy at some of these other sites just floors me.
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
06-18-2019, 08:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-18-2019, 08:55 AM by kwodadesign.)
The dude told you to show the poem to a Child, not a Kid(unless he's on the Peñasco).

May I show you children a poem? Fair warning, it leads people to strange places.
06-18-2019, 09:07 AM,
We all have kids. At no time would that have been the focal for anyone. Once the twitter link was followed, anyone could see whatever they want. I do not know what Mindy went through but I can not imagine anyone saying or threatening someones kids. That has not happened here and I do not believe anyone in the chase would do that today. Just as I would bet there has never been people drive by her house. Many know about KPRO but they stay silent and watch her fool the masses. Now that she runs the risk of people she knows personally and professionally seeing her antics, maybe that will change. Either way, the masses are about to see it for themselves.
This was brought on by KPRO over the past 4 months. She started with her stuff, I warned her, she agreed to stop the drama, but she was unable. If this was upsetting, I can only imagine how she will feel here soon. Whats strange is, she could probably guess 7 of the 8 to come. She is just hoping that I dont have it.
This was not my wish and I made that clear to her but the lies and drama have to stop.
06-18-2019, 09:26 AM,
(06-18-2019, 09:07 AM)Gold Dog Wrote: We all have kids. At no time would that have been the focal for anyone. Once the twitter link was followed, anyone could see whatever they want. I do not know what Mindy went through but I can not imagine anyone saying or threatening someones kids. That has not happened here and I do not believe anyone in the chase would do that today. Just as I would bet there has never been people drive by her house. Many know about KPRO but they stay silent and watch her fool the masses. Now that she runs the risk of people she knows personally and professionally seeing her antics, maybe that will change. Either way, the masses are about to see it for themselves.
This was brought on by KPRO over the past 4 months. She started with her stuff, I warned her, she agreed to stop the drama, but she was unable. If this was upsetting, I can only imagine how she will feel here soon. Whats strange is, she could probably guess 7 of the 8 to come. She is just hoping that I dont have it.
This was not my wish and I made that clear to her but the lies and drama have to stop.

There are some very evil and cruel people in this chase who have done some really terrible things. People have driven by my house, I have received threatening “gifts” in the mail (tee shirt that said “they will miss you when you’re gone”), and some really, REALLY vile emails. People have made it clear that they will resort to all kinds of awfulness in order to promote themselves and destroy others. Kpro is one of those people who will say almost anything to ruin those she perceives as a threat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
06-18-2019, 09:35 AM,
why do you still put yourself out there if the attention is unwanted? why do you moderate one of the forums if it is so dangerous? I don't see what is so threatening about Kpro. She hasn't even looked for the treasure and she teamed up with a self proclaimed man that has never even been BOTG.

you're not utilizing your time in a very respectable or progressive manner.
06-18-2019, 09:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-18-2019, 09:53 AM by dude here.)
A vast majority of us are fine people, just pursuing the Chase for the challenge and recreation. If 5000 people read these things about Kpro that you two are posting, 4998 of us won't react to it much. Some might take sides, some might enjoy the drama, others might find the bickering pathetic. It's just stuff read on the internet and nothing more.

But what about the other two? They might be unbalanced. Or maybe on the edge. That is the danger in this. Mindy compares the community to a cult. And there are probably some who obsessed with the Chase to the point they could be set off when they get it in their head that someone is doing something awful to the object of their obsession. They might see approval in these posts. They might want to come to the damsel's defense. Who knows what could happen when they're feeling enabled.

Gold Dog, you might be the type who would be the better man or woman in real life. If someone does you wrong, maybe you would normally take the high road. You didn't post anything terrible yet. Many might admire someone who has risen to be a college dean. But it sounds like you are preparing to escalate. Just remember, most of us don't care. It's the one or two people out there who do care who are your real target audience and they could be dangerous.

Think about de-escalating.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Entering the "Ruin the chase" phase Top Secret 41 5,035 11-07-2019, 02:09 AM
Last Post: legacyhelper
  Kpro has a secret... Mindy 102 13,689 06-28-2019, 09:58 AM
Last Post: lingerlonger
  Latest Secret Recording of Kpro extracting clues Top Secret 0 1,309 01-05-2019, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Kpro is a "Tough Cookie," and so is Forrest Fenn.. Gordon Lightfoot 9 2,245 01-02-2019, 02:52 PM
Last Post: fundamental design
  Kpro ~ Cowlazars LIVE youtube mdc777 2 1,709 10-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: mdc777
  Why is Kpro Re-Registering? Beavertooth 0 764 04-16-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth