Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Welcome Back Top Secret - we missed you!
07-02-2019, 09:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-02-2019, 02:34 PM by OH!.)
RE: Welcome Back Top Secret - we missed you!
(06-28-2019, 02:15 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Hello my fellow Chase Fans!

First, I would like to apologize to Oh! You are a great guy and I have nothing personal against you; you just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time (explain later).

Second, BT you were 100% correct in banning me and I deserved it for attacking forum members. I did find this reason quite comical, "Hacking the Chasechat forum with addition of a subforum"

Yes, I know my reputation of achieving great feats of mystical proportion stretch across the chase community, but I wonder if your imagination didn't catch a dose of the Presby paranoia virus.

Finally, I would like to thank all of my fans and supporters who expressed their appreciation and support of my contributions to the chase, both publicly and privately. I felt the love!

My friends (lab rats) at Hairy's were catching on to my manipulation of their feeble minds (thanks to an enormous amount of foot stomping hints) and were starting to figure out, that I was just echoing their silly arguments back at them. The mirror approach was quite effective in shutting them down but I needed to pull off the ultimate trap and sacrifice ... Martyrdom.

Upon my execution, my fans at Hairy's came out in groves to celebrate the fallen warrior, they even created a thread dedicated in my honor (I feel verklempt just writing about it). I never felt so loved in my life. I was touched knowing that I was not ignored and that they were under tremendous constraint not to pay homage to their hero. Thanks guys, you never let me down!

As far as my time away, it is amazing what one can achieve when they have all that time to themselves with no distractions.

Hey Top Secret, Apology accepted.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

07-06-2019, 10:45 AM,
RE: Welcome Back Top Secret - we missed you!
(07-02-2019, 09:07 AM)OH! Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 02:15 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Hello my fellow Chase Fans!

First, I would like to apologize to Oh! You are a great guy and I have nothing personal against you; you just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time (explain later).

Second, BT you were 100% correct in banning me and I deserved it for attacking forum members. I did find this reason quite comical, "Hacking the Chasechat forum with addition of a subforum"

Yes, I know my reputation of achieving great feats of mystical proportion stretch across the chase community, but I wonder if your imagination didn't catch a dose of the Presby paranoia virus.

Finally, I would like to thank all of my fans and supporters who expressed their appreciation and support of my contributions to the chase, both publicly and privately. I felt the love!

My friends (lab rats) at Hairy's were catching on to my manipulation of their feeble minds (thanks to an enormous amount of foot stomping hints) and were starting to figure out, that I was just echoing their silly arguments back at them. The mirror approach was quite effective in shutting them down but I needed to pull off the ultimate trap and sacrifice ... Martyrdom.

Upon my execution, my fans at Hairy's came out in groves to celebrate the fallen warrior, they even created a thread dedicated in my honor (I feel verklempt just writing about it). I never felt so loved in my life. I was touched knowing that I was not ignored and that they were under tremendous constraint not to pay homage to their hero. Thanks guys, you never let me down!

As far as my time away, it is amazing what one can achieve when they have all that time to themselves with no distractions.

Hey Top Secret, Apology accepted.
It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong, but it takes a bigger man to accept the apology. Looking forward to your future posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fenn's Latest Clue Everyone Missed filmguy 7 2,513 07-26-2018, 11:37 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich
  Would you want to know if you missed it by inches? tomwhat 24 11,265 05-25-2017, 02:17 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Girl from India for those that missed it 1st time DeeepThnkr 19 13,241 06-30-2016, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Bet