Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In this white man's world
06-29-2019, 07:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2019, 09:28 AM by CapnCook.)
In this white man's world
Listen, I'm sick of this degree, sick of the fees, sick of the fines and maxed out credit lines. Just want to breathe free, spend an entire day off my knees and get what's mine just this one-time. Feel me.
But I can't complain about my problems... seriously. 150 bucks for an oil change. This shit sucks. Yeah. All of them
In traffic 2 hours a day, another 10 as a wage slave. My lifes fantastic.
I got 2 cars, a wife and 3 kids. Food, tvs, scars and 6 beds.
3 baths, a pool, and a couch.
Cable, electricity, central a.c. and heat in my house.
But I'll probably be 173 before I'm free.
Probably have a heart attack at 45. No lie. I got white man problems so I can't complain.
Living in the first world what you know about pain?
I pay more in taxes than most make. Steady going insane.
I was raised to excel by masters who Ain't fake.
Odds are I will be taxed by bastards that just made a mistake.
I got lawyers on retainage, a brain that ain't damaged and dreams that don't include be famous. Please Explain this.
I wear a collared shirt and chinos everyday. I holler but ain't No one care when I'm drunk at Dinos on payday.
Get an Uber cuz I can't drive. Jeopardize this lifestyle with another criminal conviction would be my demise. End up like THoSe guys...
Every Sunday in there I'm in Mass. Confessing my sins to a guy who likes Alterboy ass...Probably.
God's calling me. But I could give crap. I got bills to pay and hours to waste.
I Too got responsibilities to others and thats why i get paid. My kids ain't got a dad. Cuz he's too busy doing math.
I wish I could get rid of this, it gets me so mad.
But they will understand too one day.
We all white with problems but we too afraid to complain.

In this white mans world, we got problems.
In this white mans world, we ignore and revolve around them.
In this white mans world, we cant complain.
In this white mans world, they wait till we snap and go insane.

I'm 39 years old today. I got stress, a bad heart and so i pray. But my problems ain't like yours. I ain't ducking cops or bullets that stray. I got a fridge full of Coors and just hope my lawns cut and Bill get paid. No more.
My cams are on my maid. She got corn roles so can I trust her?
The tv tells me she's a down and out rotten motherlover. Out to take what's mine.
But the truth is if I wasn't married I'd f her and make her mine.
My boss wants to know what's up.
I lost a hundred grand just let it go. Now he knows why I called in sick. For 2 days. I'm fucked.
I made Millions for this guy and he's on my case?
Are you serious?
Am I delirious?
I Made one mistake.
Got a life and a family that felt so safe. Am I paranoid wondering if I will get to the end of this without being destroyed? Will I be unemployed by the end of the year? Will I face my fears and be overjoyed when I get sent to the void where noone cares? But I can't complain. My stress isn't like yours in this white mans world. But I'm alone. Surrounded by those that are just like my own. But too scared to stand for what we are owed.

07-03-2019, 06:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-03-2019, 06:21 PM by CapnCook.)
RE: In this white man's world
(07-01-2019, 02:23 AM)wildfuntear Wrote: Yawn . . .

You should wipe your mouth. You have some white stuff on it, darling. And don't forget to vacuum. Thanks.
11-01-2019, 12:39 AM,
RE: In this white man's world
(06-29-2019, 07:57 PM)CapnCook Wrote: Listen, I'm sick of this degree, sick of the fees, sick of the fines and maxed out credit lines. Just want to breathe free, spend an entire day off my knees and get what's mine just this one-time. Feel me.
But I can't complain about my problems... seriously. 150 bucks for an oil change. This shit sucks. Yeah. All of them
In traffic 2 hours a day, another 10 as a wage slave. My lifes fantastic.
I got 2 cars, a wife and 3 kids. Food, tvs, scars and 6 beds.
3 baths, a pool, and a couch.
Cable, electricity, central a.c. and heat in my house.
But I'll probably be 173 before I'm free.
Probably have a heart attack at 45. No lie. I got white man problems so I can't complain.
Living in the first world what you know about pain?
I pay more in taxes than most make. Steady going insane.
I was raised to excel by masters who Ain't fake.
Odds are I will be taxed by bastards that just made a mistake.
I got lawyers on retainage, a brain that ain't damaged and dreams that don't include be famous. Please Explain this.
I wear a collared shirt and chinos everyday. I holler but ain't No one care when I'm drunk at Dinos on payday.
Get an Uber cuz I can't drive. Jeopardize this lifestyle with another criminal conviction would be my demise. End up like THoSe guys...
Every Sunday in there I'm in Mass. Confessing my sins to a guy who likes Alterboy ass...Probably.
God's calling me. But I could give crap. I got bills to pay and hours to waste.
I Too got responsibilities to others and thats why i get paid. My kids ain't got a dad. Cuz he's too busy doing math.
I wish I could get rid of this, it gets me so mad.
But they will understand too one day.
We all white with problems but we too afraid to complain.

I'm 39 years old today. I got stress, a bad heart and so i pray. But my problems ain't like yours. I ain't ducking cops or bullets that stray. I got a fridge full of Coors and just hope my lawns cut and Bill get paid. No more.
My cams are on my maid. She got corn roles so can I trust her?
The tv tells me she's a down and out rotten motherlover. Out to take what's mine.
But the truth is if I wasn't married I'd f her and make her mine.
My boss wants to know what's up.
I lost a hundred grand just let it go. Now he knows why I called in sick. For 2 days. I'm fucked.
I made Millions for this guy and he's on my case?
Are you serious?
Am I delirious?
I Made one mistake.
Got a life and a family that felt so safe. Am I paranoid wondering if I will get to the end of this without being destroyed? Will I be unemployed by the end of the year? Will I face my fears and be overjoyed when I get sent to the void where noone cares? But I can't complain. My stress isn't like yours in this white mans world. But I'm alone. Surrounded by those that are just like my own. But too scared to stand for what we are owed.

Playing the "race card" is a mistake. Don't do it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is it about Democracy and being White that pisses everyone off!! Gordon Lightfoot 18 1,383 03-24-2019, 07:45 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich
  White Pride. Gordon Lightfoot 1 378 02-05-2019, 11:49 PM
  I don't get the Black/White thing. Gordon Lightfoot 9 756 02-05-2019, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  White House Meltdown.... Gordon Lightfoot 1 466 11-14-2018, 11:53 PM
  i swear to the World in the name of God lostowl 8 3,034 06-12-2017, 02:43 AM
Last Post: lostowl