Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JF
07-04-2019, 08:36 AM,
JF
Capn emailed me last night and asked for all his posts to be deleted. Then emailed again with an insult and again demanded his posts be deleted.

I don’t check my email a thousand times a day, so didn’t see them until this morning.

I also don’t have the time to delete all the posts made by a member. If they want their posts deleted, they’re capable of deleting them.

I don’t know what happened last night, but apparently the two year old post (I think it’s been 2 years) about Chris’s gofundme made him upset?

I also explained the circumstances behind that, too.

Soooo, I’m not really sure what he’s upset about?

All of us need help at one time or another, either financially, physically, emotionally, or spiritually.

If someone asks for help, no matter who it is (I try to put personal feelings and chase drama aside), and I’m sure they’re genuine, I will most likely help them if I can.

Don’t be upset if we help searchers that have humbly and genuinely asked for help. If you truly and genuinely need help, we will pull together and help (I’d hope, anyway). Just ask.

But don’t ask me to put together any illegal raffles or stuff like that.

Helping people in order to get something in return is not what helping people is about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-04-2019, 09:23 AM,
RE: JF
(07-04-2019, 08:36 AM)Mindy Wrote: Capn emailed me last night and asked for all his posts to be deleted. Then emailed again with an insult and again demanded his posts be deleted.

I don’t check my email a thousand times a day, so didn’t see them until this morning.

I also don’t have the time to delete all the posts made by a member. If they want their posts deleted, they’re capable of deleting them.

I don’t know what happened last night, but apparently the two year old post (I think it’s been 2 years) about Chris’s gofundme made him upset?

I also explained the circumstances behind that, too.

Soooo, I’m not really sure what he’s upset about?

All of us need help at one time or another, either financially, physically, emotionally, or spiritually.

If someone asks for help, no matter who it is (I try to put personal feelings and chase drama aside), and I’m sure they’re genuine, I will most likely help them if I can.

Don’t be upset if we help searchers that have humbly and genuinely asked for help. If you truly and genuinely need help, we will pull together and help (I’d hope, anyway). Just ask.

But don’t ask me to put together any illegal raffles or stuff like that.

Helping people in order to get something in return is not what helping people is about.

I knew you had it in you Mindy. Thanks for the post.

An Indian Scout and A Saint
07-04-2019, 10:00 AM,
CapnCook and JohnRicko got 6-month timeouts for CapnCook's despicable comments about Chris Yates, which I deleted. JohnRicko, a member since 2013, posted in defense of CapnCook, from the same IP as CapnCook, so he is considered (for now) the same person as CapnCook. He stopped posting in 2016 about the same time as CapnCook became a member. He popped up again in early 2019 when there was drama to be pursued. My guess is that he is Ricky, but I could be wrong. Doesn't really matter.

"Delete my posts" is a common request from Harry's crowd[sic].
07-04-2019, 07:02 PM,
JF
(07-04-2019, 05:33 PM)davidkindc Wrote:
(07-03-2019, 08:05 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(07-03-2019, 07:39 PM)davidkindc Wrote: To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere

To be everything is to be nothing

right?

no, that doesn't sound right to me

Well this thread got hijacked...

Mr. Yates -

Prehaps you've not been listening closely? (Or maybe I'm talking to myself again).

Anyways, I hope things are going better for you and your family these days. Sincerely. We all struggle. Some more than others, of course. But you are not alone.

Random observation - Am I imagining that an unusual # of "searchers" reside in FL?

David K.

There are a few of us here...

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-04-2019, 10:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-04-2019, 11:04 PM by Chris Yates.)
(07-04-2019, 05:33 PM)davidkindc Wrote:
(07-03-2019, 08:05 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(07-03-2019, 07:39 PM)davidkindc Wrote: To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere

To be everything is to be nothing

right?

no, that doesn't sound right to me

Well this thread got hijacked...

Mr. Yates -

Prehaps you've not been listening closely? (Or maybe I'm talking to myself again).

Anyways, I hope things are going better for you and your family these days. Sincerely. We all struggle. Some more than others, of course. But you are not alone.

Random observation - Am I imagining that an unusual # of "searchers" reside in FL?

David K.

thank you David

edit to add: in regards to listening, the poem might be saying, listen for the Last clue. also listen to a particular song

but in some cases last may not really be last but a crossover of chips and peanuts with a cold dr pepper
07-04-2019, 11:20 PM,
cold d pepper with chocolate in it. yum
07-05-2019, 11:45 AM,
I believe that JF stands for a location...a location that geographically matches the illustration-minus the fighter jets, bombs, and artillery...
07-09-2019, 11:53 PM,
Jutting formation
just saying ss