Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excellent Research Materials
04-26-2014, 08:03 PM,
Hank, could be F's treasure map that he is refering to. I don't think so but you never know.

Howdy, Mister.
04-27-2014, 07:02 AM,
@seeker - your theory has crossed paths with my solution more than once. Your method is basic and pure, not having to be scrapped because of Forrest's comments in this most recent Scrapbook. Like you, I haven't used any of those listed methods.

@samsmith - I also wonder if someone has given him a close or correct solution and this is a wake up call to others. Hmmm...Anyone recently send him their final solution between his published Scrapbooks 61 & 62 comments?

@Jason - Perhaps Mr. Fenn had to place at least one subtle clue or two in this Scrapbook 62...perhaps not.

Good luck to all and continue to enjoy the thrills.

04-27-2014, 08:09 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Retired Postmaster on April 27, 2014, 8:02 am</b>

@seeker - your theory has crossed paths with my solution more than once. Your method is basic and pure, not having to be scrapped from Forrest's comments in this most recent Scrapbook.

@samsmith - I also wonder if someone has given him a close or correct solution and this is a wake up call to others.

I wonder how many others (like me) sent him an e-mail with their full solutions between the two Scrapbooks (61 & 62)??

@Jason - Perhaps Mr. Fenn had to place at least one subtle clue in this Chapter 62...perhaps not.

Good luck to all and continue to enjoy the thrills.

</div>

RP,

We may cross paths ourselves some day... drink are on me [ you bring the NY bagel?, I miss them]... But it's not so much what Fenn is saying for me as, WHY? why now, two comment, unsolicited, almost back to back and both relating to how to understand how to look at the poem. What has spark a fire to send smoke signals?
04-27-2014, 08:30 AM,
@seeker - Regarding WHY, I believe, like others have said, Forrest both wants the search to end soon and he feels that someone is really close or has figured it out. I believe he is pushing searchers to work differently and/or harder.

When I read Scrapbook 61, I was stirred to both change the date of our trip out West (by a few months) and to write to Forrest with my solution. Perhaps others have changed their search dates and told Forrest like I did.

04-27-2014, 08:37 AM,
Mighty impressive that some have moved their timetables up based on these hints...must be some powerful hints indeed. Old Timer
04-27-2014, 09:36 AM,

<b>Quote from Old Timer on April 27, 2014, 9:37 am</b>

Mighty impressive that some have moved their timetables up based on these hints...must be some powerful hints indeed. Old Timer
</div>

Hints? Now why would you call these last two statements Hints. We all knew that the book holds the poem... all you need is the poem... and the book has unintentional information to guide [maybe] one. If anything [ the last statements] they are just "suggestions" from the Author. I think this has been a major problem since day one... Everyone thinks everything is a hint or a clue and hang on to every word FF has stated as such. I have heard folks say...He's talking about me!!! well that fine and dandy if that is the way ya'll feel. But I don't see a hint in these comments, just suggestions and maybe a little eye opening "shove".

I'm not downing anyone for their personal thoughts, But jumping to conclusions is not the best idea. I'll just sit back and watch the fall out on this...

Oh right... IMHO... Just MY personal way I see this... Just saying.
04-27-2014, 09:51 AM,
well said Seeker
04-27-2014, 10:01 AM,
Old Timer - for me, it is not that Forrest is giving out hints to the solution, but he may be whispering something between the lines?

Everyone's search solution path and travel situation is different. I have been at peace with my solution for a while now and these 2 Scrapbooks have not given me any hints to a solution. My trip plans had been based on a special anniversary this fall, and we changed our plans because I think "Times are a-changing" in the search world and it would not be prudent to just sit back for that long.

Scrapbook 62 doesn't change anything for me, as my solution path did not use any of the things he mentioned. There are perhaps some who may have to do a bit of rethinking or shifting of thoughts and perhaps Forrest is encouraging searchers to do that.

It is still a level playing field for all, but why not go searching sooner rather than later when you know it is the right time? Good luck to all.
04-27-2014, 10:14 AM,

<b>Quote from Retired Postmaster on April 27, 2014, 11:01 am</b>

Old Timer - for me, it is not that Forrest is giving out hints to the solution, but he may be whispering something between the lines?

Everyone's search solution path and travel situation is different. I have been at peace with my solution for a while now and these 2 Scrapbooks have not given me any hints to a solution. My trip plans had been based on a special anniversary this fall, and we changed our plans because I think "Times are a-changing" in the search world and it would not be prudent to just sit back for that long.

Scrapbook 62 doesn't change anything for me, as my solution path did not use any of the things he mentioned. There are perhaps some who may have to do a bit of rethinking or shifting of thoughts and perhaps Forrest is encouraging searchers to do that.

It is still a level playing field for all, but why not go searching sooner rather than later when you know it is the right time? Good luck to all.
</div>

Hence, the eye opening "shove" Good luck RP.
04-27-2014, 10:36 AM,
@seeker - love your use of the "shove" term! Thanks