Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excellent Research Materials
04-28-2014, 07:36 AM,
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat??!!.........WWWH has nothing to do with water? Not the First clue? Don't start at the word Begin? Just the Dang poem??

Oh come on REALLY!!! But..But didn't Fenn say to start exactly at the Beginning, It Has to be WWWH right? So Brown Still means a Fish right?!

That's right Sam... that was for the Yellow thingy thing ya said about my yellow thingy.
04-28-2014, 07:49 AM,
SS, I really do respect your ideas but I have one question. If the first stanza told you, without a doubt, that the treasure is in Forrest's secret fishing spot, would you continue to believe that the poem and WWWH had nothing to do with water?
04-28-2014, 08:11 AM,
Dagnabit Samsmith, I'm gonna have to open up the meat drawer and pull out a slab of something to slap you upside the head with if you keep on giving up the goods! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............ Old Timer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw
04-28-2014, 10:53 AM,
@Cloudcover...I would be the last to try and convince you otherwise...If the poem tells you that then do your best with the rest of the clues and the best of luck to you, I hope you will be successful...I just know what I have and I am running with it...I suggest you do the same...what I have is in plain English and came directly from the words in the poem, I haven't messed with or altered anything not even punctuation...just a different way of looking at things I guess... Smile

@Old Timer...sorry to be in your face with this...LOL...love that clip!...just trying to get some discussion going without giving up too much info...seems slow on the chase of late, see people posting to others blogs...guess the one's who do post are running out of ideas to discuss, afraid to say too much, and way too many lurkers who just don't want to say anything...what I have is a singular - where warm waters halt - and will stand the test of time because the poem will last...it's all in the words of the poem, just as Mr. Fenn said...gotta work for it though...best of luck to ya... Smile
04-28-2014, 11:14 AM,
Arghhh...but ye be givin' up way too much laddie for ye own good. Avast and stand down I say! Pirates unite! Let em all roast in their own juices and blast the dead wind in their sails!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCdNRPmCv9s

Now stow the blather!! Loose lips sink ships!!

Old Timer
04-28-2014, 11:34 AM,
@Old Timer...OK, OK, ya big crybaby...Lower yer pirate flag and unman the cannons!...I've said all I intend to say on the subject anyway, few listen and the whispers are in the wind anyhoo...Go back to yer legal pads and stand down, Matey!... Smile

My sails are billowed full and I'm making wake...Just don't get caught in the lull!... Smile
04-28-2014, 11:49 AM,
Aye that...on number 5 now and they be burnin up me hands an eyes. Old Timer
04-28-2014, 12:23 PM,
Well good luck to you SS and Old Timer. If WWWH has nothing to do with water, then I'm not even close.
04-28-2014, 12:37 PM,
Just don't be disheartened Cloudcover...have confidence and slug away...not every pitch is a good one...pick the one you like and go for it... Smile
04-28-2014, 12:39 PM,
@Old Timer...yer a crusty old salt, I'll give ya that!... Smile