Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check your Clues! - Fraud
04-27-2014, 01:37 PM,
<b>Note from the Moderator</b>

This is an impostor trying to solicit you to send in your solutions via Facebook. Do not visit this site or provide any information. AND DO NOT PRESS "LIKE" IF YOU STUMBLE UPON IT"

Message from Mr. Fenn

<i><b>That is not me so please remove it. Dal is going to say something about it also. Thanks for bringing it to my attention</b></i>. f
04-27-2014, 01:49 PM,
I dont like how it is formated, It is trying to appear that it is a Forrest Fenn Facebook page and ask to check your clues with them. Seems that someone posted it up for people to email them like they do Forrest so they can cheat by using other peoples ideas but that is just the way I see it at first glance!
04-27-2014, 02:47 PM,
Send them phoney crap...lol
Shhh they aren't listening.
04-27-2014, 03:48 PM,
did he confirm it is not him?
04-27-2014, 04:18 PM,
The post is by a first time poster. I dont think Forrest would do that,do you? He wont even answer emails to people who ask him questions about their solves.
Shhh they aren't listening.
04-27-2014, 04:46 PM,
<b>Note from the Moderator</b>

This is a post from an impostor trying to solicit you to send in your solutions via Facebook. Do not visit this site or provide any information.

Message from Mr. Fenn

<i>That is not me so please remove it. Dal is going to say something about it also. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. f</i>
04-27-2014, 06:31 PM,
Heres him a clue for the chase!

[Image: i6ri7-whisper.jpg]
04-27-2014, 08:53 PM,
Wouldn't touch with TEN FOOT yellow thingy if I had one!...sorry seeker...had to...lol... Smile