Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Wyoming solve
07-31-2019, 03:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-18-2019, 12:29 AM by Michel.)
A Wyoming solve
Isa (As I backwards) lake is going alone in there because it is the only lake in the USA,that ends in two oceans (to seas).
The east side of the lake drains by way of the Lewis River to the Pacific Ocean and the west side of the lake drains by way of the Firehole River to the Gulf of Mexico.This is my wwwh.
I can keep my secret w here.M is the secret W and it turns my into wy (Wyoming).
W is 23 times in the poem and is number 23 on the alphabet.(confirms the secret W?)
Down the canyon first lake we pass is Riddle Lake,followed by Lewis Lake and Heart Lake.There is also Hucklberry Mountain and John D. Rockefeller Jr.Memorial.
Drive down to Moran (Thomas Moran).This is my home of Brown because one of his paintings.
"Great Springs of the Firehole River" has the capitalized word "Brown" on it.
Put in at Jackson Hole Airport,next to Mount Meek.
From there it´s no place for the meek so we fly away from Mount Meek to Underwood Airport.
The end is ever drawing nigh; is the sled on a Typewriter moving to the left after each letter.Forrests Typewriter was a Underwood No.5.
Thats why Underwood.
While going alone in the air,you will pass Arrowhead Lake,
Moon Lake,Meadowlark Lake,Red Mountain,Black Mountain,Green Mountain and many more related locations.
No paddle because were still flying,just heavy loads and water high(deep).Seen from above.
We are still flying to Underwood,you had to be wise to find the blaze.
Wise is the keyword,it means "in the picture" ,the blaze is in a picture in TTOTC and its a bell.
Look quickly down from above to see the blaze.(a River and a Forrest form a bell)
Your quest to cease (2 seas=isa lake=wwwh confirmation).
But tarry scant with marvel gaze when you see the blaze from above.
Just take the chest and go in peace is the dead stickman with the TC in his hand.
He is inside the bell (blaze).There is a X,a wheel,a box with a Meadowlark,a ladder and the dead stickman with the TC in his hand inside the bell.
So why (wy=Wyoming confirmation) is it that I must go.
Tired=the wheel at the TC location.Week from carving confirmation wheels?
So hear me all and listen good=the bell.
Cold and brave=flying.
End location is in the wood.
So,now we land our plane at Underwood Private Airport in Douglas Wyoming.
We drive to the blaze and end up at a place called "Rainbow End" at North Laramie River.
Follow North Laramie River to the right and not far (2nd loop) you will find the Blaze in shape of a Bell.
The North Laramie River and a Forrest form the Bell.Elevation is 5800 feet.
Zoom in to see the dead stickman(two can keep a secret if one of them is dead) with the TC in his hand,the box with the meadowlark,
the missing X from the poem,a ladder and the wheel to confirm the spot.
Distance from Isa Lake to the TC is 500 miles.TFTW
08-02-2019, 10:12 AM,
RE: A Wyoming solve
Pretty creative solve. I hope you find it there!
08-10-2019, 03:22 AM,
Hi Beavertooth,ty.
I´m in Germany,I don´t think I will put botg.
If anybody is close to that spot,check it out.
The fact that the place is called "Rainbow End" should be worth to take a look at.
08-11-2019, 08:17 AM,
A ranger almost arrested me one night at Isa Lake when I was doing my night searches with UV light. There was a lot of construction equipment there (the Isa Lake bridge/roadway was under reconstruction for a couple of years), so they were concerned about anyone stopping there at night.
08-13-2019, 08:56 AM,
Did you find a carved wheel there?
08-13-2019, 09:50 AM,
(08-13-2019, 08:56 AM)Michel Wrote: Did you find a carved wheel there?

I don't remember seeing one. But it was mostly at night looking for "blazes" that would react to ultraviolet light.
08-14-2019, 08:49 AM,
(08-13-2019, 09:50 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:

I don't remember seeing one. But it was mostly at night looking for "blazes" that would react to ultraviolet light.

Because of the flashlight quote?
I think wheels are confirmers,i found a wheel in the Willie in the snow pic.
Thats what got me to the wheels.There is a writing in that pic too."BLyS".
It is a cancer medication.That got me to the Big Horn medicine wheel,
there is a 2nd smaller wheel there.
08-14-2019, 12:51 PM,
(08-14-2019, 08:49 AM)Michel Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 09:50 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:

Because of the flashlight quote?
I think wheels are confirmers,i found a wheel in the Willie in the snow pic.
Thats what got me to the wheels.There is a writing in that pic too."BLyS".
It is a cancer medication.That got me to the Big Horn medicine wheel,
there is a 2nd smaller wheel there.

The ultraviolet was related to marvel gaze and "in the wood". "Wood glass" was used to contain ultraviolet lamps in the past. Also indirectly related to rainbows. Mainly related to finding a blaze that other searchers couldn't seem to find. And the flashlight comment was a confirmer. (My UV flashlight cost $125.) When I anagrammed the entire poem, UV also came into play -- but anagramming involves bias in what is selected.

I have moved on since then, and seldom search at night any more.

Many searchers have focused on medicine wheels.
08-15-2019, 07:47 AM,
BT,

Did you pick that up from “if yoUVe been wise”?

astree
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

WP (stock symbol)
08-15-2019, 08:05 AM,
Hi Astree,what ever happened to the Magic Eye Illusion?
Was the Donnie tip pic one?
I found the Mc Escher Book in the Moby Dickens video,that got me to Magic Eye Illusions.
That made me google Forrest Fenn+Magic Eye Illusion and i got to the Thread on CC.
Sadly the MC Escher book was put there by Toby from A Gypsies Kiss.
I dont have the TTOTC book so i can´t check for myself.