Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for Mongo to
08-03-2019, 10:57 AM,
Time for Mongo to
spit it out! Since this is what he believes, he should have already shared his solve and convinced us of the same. But what does he know?

Offline Mongo
Threads: 8
RE: I guess the chase is done.
The poem was solved in August of 2015.
As to where the Bronze Box is? You will have to ask Fenn.
He was to chickensh$t to hide it.
This scenario actually fits his personality perfect.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10
08-03-2019, 04:40 PM,
RE: Time for Mongo to
Hunerd views n no comments. K, i'll comment again. Solved the poem, went to the spot, chest was gone. F never hid a chest, or he went back and retrieved it... Sound familiar?
08-03-2019, 10:30 PM,
If you're saying there's no chest to find, then why post anymore?
08-13-2019, 01:07 PM,
(08-03-2019, 10:57 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: spit it out! Since this is what he believes, he should have already shared his solve and convinced us of the same. But what does he know?

Offline Mongo
Threads: 8
RE: I guess the chase is done.
The poem was solved in August of 2015.
As to where the Bronze Box is? You will have to ask Fenn.
He was to chickensh$t to hide it.
This scenario actually fits his personality perfect.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10

5, I wouldn't sweat Mongo too much. He's on a disinformation campaign whereby he takes some things that are facts, and some things that are fiction and blends them together in a super conspiracy. I always enjoy mongos posts though as they are great entertainment and can be pretty informative once you filter the false info.

You and I spoke on the phone in 2017. (Thank you). I will tell you I have called Fenn at home once I located the spot, unlike the first phone call he was very kind to me on the second...and listened very carefully as I described the location...orange paint and all. I asked him, would you tell others if someone went to the correct location and already retrieved? He didn't answer my question.

I think he thinks that because a person didn't retrieve the chest, how could they prove they had the right location? Because the poem and all the clues only lead to one spot there is a way. I just want to make sure people have exhausted all their options before I start filling up a website with all the data which is compelling. We demonstrate this by showing every possible site and negating them, and showing the 1 true site.

But again I hesitate, i am busy, and this activity...no matter how much of a waste of time or life could be... is still better than the alternative...wasting time on tv.

I bid you good day
08-13-2019, 03:49 PM,
(08-13-2019, 01:07 PM)jurassic Wrote: ...
Because the poem and all the clues only lead to one spot there is a way. I just want to make sure people have exhausted all their options before I start filling up a website with all the data which is compelling. We demonstrate this by showing every possible site and negating them, and showing the 1 true site.

Showing every possible site and negating them sounds tougher than the labors of Hercules.
08-13-2019, 04:05 PM,
Here's part of a new "Mongo strategy". If you anagram his name to gMoon, and treat the g as silent (as in gnu) when spoken, then you can pronounce the name like Moon, which may serve as a hint. Not that it'll
make you any better at growing things in your garden.
08-14-2019, 12:19 AM,
line 22 and chapter 22
08-14-2019, 02:57 PM,
(08-14-2019, 12:19 AM)Chris Yates Wrote: line 22 and chapter 22

Please explain what your message means.
08-14-2019, 04:45 PM,
Andrew, are you hinting at a garden gnome with yr comment and line 20 in poem "ive done it tired and No (silent w like in Answers) + (No I)m (silent w)e = nome" ?
08-15-2019, 12:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 12:28 AM by heyoka. Edit Reason: I'm not really elfo. )
Time for Mongo to
22/23

outside the boundaries is where I roam

6ft under where that step girl stood.
eware the binocular guy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mongo come out & play 5GIRLS 5 828 06-27-2019, 02:33 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS