Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for Mongo to
08-15-2019, 10:11 AM,
RE: Time for Mongo to
(08-13-2019, 03:49 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 01:07 PM)jurassic Wrote: ...
Because the poem and all the clues only lead to one spot there is a way. I just want to make sure people have exhausted all their options before I start filling up a website with all the data which is compelling. We demonstrate this by showing every possible site and negating them, and showing the 1 true site.

Showing every possible site and negating them sounds tougher than the labors of Hercules.

It is tough, when a person doesn't know what resources or processes they can leverage to perform a task. What I said is not fair, because I have been saying it for a while with no delivery. It's up to me to deliver and stop talkin' about it. Luckily the domain is on auto-renew so it's just a matter of firing it up again and loading the data.
08-15-2019, 02:35 PM,
(08-14-2019, 04:45 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: Andrew, are you hinting at a garden gnome with yr comment and line 20 in poem "ive done it tired and No (silent w like in Answers) + (No I)m (silent w)e = nome" ?

Not on purpose.

I never thought of Tinker Bell as a gnome.
08-18-2019, 12:19 AM,
Time for me to what?

Try and convince a single person that there is a person out there who solved the poem?

Not hardly. Every single person on this site thinks the world is flat and that no one has solved Fenn’s poem.

Fenn’s a player, a gamer, a scammer, a schemer, a planer, a faker and a forger. Pun intended.

It’s all out there. It’s all out there for the discovery of who solved it. Only thing is, I’m not gonna try and convince a single person. The only way that the truth will be told is if you figure it out yourself.

What do I know?

I know the answer to life, and the supposed spot where Fenn wrote a poem that points to an exact place and location.

I’m not gonna beat a dead horse that’s already dead, and there within the
subject is the answer.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10
08-18-2019, 04:16 PM,
(08-18-2019, 12:19 AM)Mongo Wrote: Time for me to what?

Try and convince a single person that there is a person out there who solved the poem?

Not hardly. Every single person on this site thinks the world is flat and that no one has solved Fenn’s poem.

Fenn’s a player, a gamer, a scammer, a schemer, a planer, a faker and a forger. Pun intended.

It’s all out there. It’s all out there for the discovery of who solved it. Only thing is, I’m not gonna try and convince a single person. The only way that the truth will be told is if you figure it out yourself.

What do I know?

I know the answer to life, and the supposed spot where Fenn wrote a poem that points to an exact place and location.

subject is the answer.

Yep...its solved alright. Mongo you are 100 percent correct. If you look for it, you will find the solver.
08-18-2019, 06:50 PM,
(08-18-2019, 04:16 PM)Daniel A Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 12:19 AM)Mongo Wrote: Time for me to what?

What do I know?

subject is the answer.

Yep...its solved alright. Mongo you are 100 percent correct. If you look for it, you will find the solver.
Good for you! The initials of the author is the location of the end of the poem.
08-18-2019, 06:54 PM,
Where is the location? Where WAS the chest? Thats all I askin. Let us all see if we can make the poem go there.
08-18-2019, 09:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-18-2019, 09:10 PM by Mongo.)
(08-18-2019, 06:54 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: Where is the location? Where WAS the chest? Thats all I askin. Let us all see if we can make the poem go there.

Well, then start with the initials of the author. To easy. That’s the start of the location. WWWH
08-27-2019, 10:15 AM,
Sometimes, one must poke the dragon to stir it. And if one doesn't run fast enough they may be burned. If someone is burned, it's a holocaust. One could wash it away in the firehole, before wwwh.

Less curious about the answer, and more curious about how they got this particular answer. And also, why they decided to join CC after the recovery.

To new beginnings...
08-27-2019, 11:44 AM,
(08-18-2019, 09:09 PM)Mongo Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 06:54 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: Where is the location? Where WAS the chest? Thats all I askin. Let us all see if we can make the poem go there.

Well, then start with the initials of the author. To easy. That’s the start of the location. WWWH

Are you referring to Folsom Falls?
08-29-2019, 02:48 PM,
I found no signs of evident digging at the mastodon bones. I believe the chest is still there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mongo come out & play 5GIRLS 5 910 06-27-2019, 02:33 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS