Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got any questions about your solve?
08-04-2019, 01:41 AM,
Got any questions about your solve?
I got to thinking that being as I am totally stuck to these space portals if you’re outside of the 2 miles I’m in I am of zero threat to you Big Grin so if you got questions about your own solve I’d love to hear them...No fear of me stealing your info unless it lands in the two square miles I’m in. Half of my search area I wouldn’t trespass in for 10 indulgence chests so you can have that half too...what’re you stuck on? What fits perfect? How can I help?

I’ve spent a month parked in the two car parking lot...never seen another soul there...your secrets safe with a crazy person lol
08-04-2019, 07:07 PM,
RE: Got any questions about your solve?
(08-04-2019, 01:41 AM)thrilledtochase Wrote: I got to thinking that being as I am totally stuck to these space portals if you’re outside of the 2 miles I’m in I am of zero threat to you Big Grin so if you got questions about your own solve I’d love to hear them...No fear of me stealing your info unless it lands in the two square miles I’m in. Half of my search area I wouldn’t trespass in for 10 indulgence chests so you can have that half too...what’re you stuck on? What fits perfect? How can I help?

I’ve spent a month parked in the two car parking lot...never seen another soul there...your secrets safe with a crazy person lol

Was the parking lot made of concrete?
08-04-2019, 07:21 PM,
(08-04-2019, 07:07 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(08-04-2019, 01:41 AM)thrilledtochase Wrote: I got to thinking that being as I am totally stuck to these space portals if you’re outside of the 2 miles I’m in I am of zero threat to you Big Grin so if you got questions about your own solve I’d love to hear them...No fear of me stealing your info unless it lands in the two square miles I’m in. Half of my search area I wouldn’t trespass in for 10 indulgence chests so you can have that half too...what’re you stuck on? What fits perfect? How can I help?

Do you know he hid more than one box?
08-04-2019, 07:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 07:34 PM by Wesley_Coldwell.)
[/quote]

I've been wondering this... one with the special item, and another much harder to get to with the gold. Curious what sparked that idea for you.

Wes
08-04-2019, 08:20 PM,
One of the last lines in my solve.
08-04-2019, 08:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 08:42 PM by khan.)
what city is indul in? you can buy houses for a couple grand, yes they need alot of work, but thats good, and you can live more peacefully.

(08-04-2019, 07:34 PM)Wesley_Coldwell Wrote: Do you know he hid more than one box?

I've been wondering this... one with the special item, and another much harder to get to with the gold. Curious what sparked that idea for you.

Wes
[/quote]

what if it was in a tin or something and finder threw it in the trash? like gadi and dal did?
08-04-2019, 08:51 PM,
(08-04-2019, 08:33 PM)khan Wrote: what city is indul in? you can buy houses for a couple grand, yes they need alot of work, but thats good, and you can live more peacefully.

(08-04-2019, 07:34 PM)Wesley_Coldwell Wrote: Do you know he hid more than one box?

Wes

what if it was in a tin or something and finder threw it in the trash? like gadi and dal did?
[/quote]

Mines not in the trash.
08-04-2019, 11:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 11:29 PM by thrilledtochase.)

No the parking lot is 2 to 3 spaces and made of dirt...

(08-04-2019, 07:21 PM)Daniel A Wrote:

I don’t know he hid more than one box but it certainly wouldn’t surprise me...my solve has always been about TWO locations...I only hope the gold is on the side of the space portal that I am allowed to search on...I have considered two chests, but a more likely possibility in my opinion is a placard on one side of the space portal and the box of gold on the other side...personally I don’t really care too much about the gold...title to the gold I’ve always thought was a plaque of some sorts...like the unmarked soldiers grave...