Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tailwaters
08-09-2019, 09:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2019, 09:50 PM by Chris Yates.)
tailwaters
remember when f had the poem without the "s" in "answers" on his website?

and i think he put that version on the tftw map

so i think i mentioned this before but it seems possibly too significant to not consider again

when you remove that s, it causes in the poem acrostic for "title" and "tailwaters" to appear and it's in the shape of a pointing arrow with "title" as the head of the arrow

over the years, i've come up with a lot of clues like this in the poem that i don't share, or not all of them anyway, and i always think about him mentioning finding the arrowhead. its likely an intended clue hiding technique (just imo)

anyway, what about "title" and "tailwaters"? is this really just a coincidence?

https://i.postimg.cc/65FSW6MK/tailwaters-title.jpg

edit: on a sidenote, you can remove the "s" or you can leave the line unchanged and move it one square left, with the same result
08-09-2019, 10:29 PM,
RE: tailwaters
Tailwaters ive heard can be either the waters located immediately downstream from a dam, a type of fishery, or surface runoff (such as meltwater https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meltwater)

How this relates to “title” I don’t know. Maybe tale waters as in Flywater—one of the definitive books in the fishing literary canon
08-10-2019, 12:16 AM,
From Deeep, Chris: answer = a nswe (compass rose) +r. This is shortened to a+rose+r. Arose=arrows as homonym and fits yr acrostic image as far as placement. Put LOOK in a bowling rack, treasures bowled, and LOOK what it looks like: a face LOOKing. L in position 1, O and O in positions 2-3 and K in position 4. Fun stuff in visual puzzles huh?
08-10-2019, 05:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2019, 08:04 AM by Beavertooth.)
tailwaters
(08-10-2019, 01:44 AM)RJMilan Wrote: Hello, I want to share with cryptocurrency sites that allow me to save time that can reinvest in other sites.

Here is the link:

Good gain

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Man, you must be reading my mind.

razyfamily
08-10-2019, 11:00 PM,
I think that's an interesting find, Chris. Stacking the poem twice is intriguing.

My very first thought was to think about Bessie's swinging tail. Next was thinking of helicopter tails and the waterfall. Third was horsetail falls in Oregon.
08-11-2019, 04:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2019, 05:02 AM by astree.)
and plaintext (horizontal) “title” falls under the arrowhead “title”

funny how the tail has an anagram for “chris”... rich s
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

WP (stock symbol)
08-11-2019, 09:20 AM,
(08-09-2019, 09:48 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: remember when f had the poem without the "s" in "answers" on his website?

and i think he put that version on the tftw map

so i think i mentioned this before but it seems possibly too significant to not consider again

when you remove that s, it causes in the poem acrostic for "title" and "tailwaters" to appear and it's in the shape of a pointing arrow with "title" as the head of the arrow

over the years, i've come up with a lot of clues like this in the poem that i don't share, or not all of them anyway, and i always think about him mentioning finding the arrowhead. its likely an intended clue hiding technique (just imo)

anyway, what about "title" and "tailwaters"? is this really just a coincidence?

https://i.postimg.cc/65FSW6MK/tailwaters-title.jpg

edit: on a sidenote, you can remove the "s" or you can leave the line unchanged and move it one square left, with the same result

Your acrostic chart is very interesting. It actually fits the physical layout, on the ground, of the last clue. And it is repeated several times.

The tailwaters image supports the title image, although they are both horizontal on the ground when you plot them on GE.

The title letters in the chart would be more like an arc than an arrowhead.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
08-11-2019, 02:57 PM,
looking at That poem acrostic i was half expecting someone to cut into this discussion with a theory on why f said he prayed for Ds
08-11-2019, 09:55 PM,
looking at a certain part of the poem that seems to hint at map

i wonder if we really need the right map, or just some

other map
08-11-2019, 10:22 PM,
(08-11-2019, 02:57 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: looking at That poem acrostic i was half expecting someone to cut into this discussion with a theory on why f said he prayed for Ds

His mention of that is, at best, involved with a small hint. Not worth
too much investigation/analysis, IMO.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not On Tailwaters Stealth 8 3,585 04-26-2017, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Rich