Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tailwaters
09-05-2019, 11:09 PM,
RE: tailwaters
(09-05-2019, 07:01 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote: I don't think that doing any acrostic(s) will help solve the poem.

between you and legacy helper there are no numbers, and no acrostics

add to that the long list which f said won't help us

but somehow a correct solve of the poem leads to within several steps of a 10x10 chest
12-04-2019, 06:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-04-2019, 07:03 AM by easternOHsteve.)
RE: tailwaters
@Chris
The arrow is pointing at the key (TRY THE KEY) right at the tailwater structure. The definition of tailwater is:
Tailwater refers to waters located immediately downstream from a hydraulic structure, such as a dam, spillway, bridge or culvert. Wikipedia
It is a physical place on the map and imo north of the TC. My trip includes all of these features.
@Beavertooth
It is the largest in the world and the first one...

Slough vs slew Homophones Spelling & Definition – Grammarist
Both are applicable Chris. While they are not at the TC, the rose compass points that direction. BOTG at that slough where the slew of the tarry structure resides demonstrated both are applicable. The tailwaters are right at that point if you can remember the can opener... Your method is valid IMO...

(08-15-2019, 03:59 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: this chart is what i call flipping every other line

looking at it today i was like, dam, i can't believe this is in the poem

https://i.postimg.cc/jSnGD3dj/solar.jpg

someone might say, Chris what are you smoking?

well i just do it for fun. and surre, this obviously doesn't have any connection to a hint or clue

when i was looking at the gypsy drawing though

it felt like someone was daring me to take that 16 out of the grass
just saying ss

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not On Tailwaters Stealth 8 4,093 04-26-2017, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Rich