Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy in here.
08-23-2019, 12:15 PM,
New guy in here.
Hi, I am posting the first time. I hope the posting thing works.

Anyway, I just heard about this treasure last week and I already know exactly where it is and have solved the mysterious riddle using codebreaking skills and it's all about the cipher text. It's painfully obvious once you translate the text into original archaic Swahili and reverse it...

Big Grin

Just kidding. I always wanted an excuse to go out west and do some stomping in those woods. Just randomly found a video on YT about this treasure chest last week.

My buddies are always trying to get me to go with them to Montana or Wyoming to go elk (or whatever)hunting, but it's never interested me too much. But this sounds a lot more fun.

I live in the Appalacians. I'm always up for a good hillwalk. I like climbing up big hills. I've done all the big ones around here, and one time even flew over to Japan and walked to the top of Mt Fuji. Not into rock climbing or serious mountaineering, just like walking to the top of a big hill and looking down.

This kind of reminds me of one of my favorite books I read as a kid where the 'Three Investigators' had to solve a nearly identical puzzle to find a hidden treasure, or even the first Hardy Boys book, which is similar. Always loved this kind of story.

Anyways, hi. Hope this posts.

"Alone I sought a place among the silent peaks, following a frozen stream where snow on either side banked the trees to their icy necks.... This was no place for men, but a place for gods to linger, a place to wait in silence for the world to end."
08-23-2019, 05:32 PM,
RE: New guy in here.
(08-23-2019, 12:15 PM)Sorry Deuce Wrote: Hi, I am posting the first time. I hope the posting thing works.

Anyway, I just heard about this treasure last week and I already know exactly where it is and have solved the mysterious riddle using codebreaking skills and it's all about the cipher text. It's painfully obvious once you translate the text into original archaic Swahili and reverse it...

Big Grin

Just kidding. I always wanted an excuse to go out west and do some stomping in those woods. Just randomly found a video on YT about this treasure chest last week.

My buddies are always trying to get me to go with them to Montana or Wyoming to go elk (or whatever)hunting, but it's never interested me too much. But this sounds a lot more fun.

I live in the Appalacians. I'm always up for a good hillwalk. I like climbing up big hills. I've done all the big ones around here, and one time even flew over to Japan and walked to the top of Mt Fuji. Not into rock climbing or serious mountaineering, just like walking to the top of a big hill and looking down.

This kind of reminds me of one of my favorite books I read as a kid where the 'Three Investigators' had to solve a nearly identical puzzle to find a hidden treasure, or even the first Hardy Boys book, which is similar. Always loved this kind of story.

Anyways, hi. Hope this posts.

Welcome S D...good luck!