Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for where they looked for Lewis and Clark.
08-24-2019, 11:34 PM,
This look correct?

This was probably only the first day of their week-long trek, given that it's only a few (6) miles into the Gallatin interior, and they ended up "50 miles" out (which I think is slight exaggeration, else they'd have found Bozeman before they found a dirt road) but it's a start. Both these were taken in roughly the same spot, the second one with the camera panned further to the left.

[Image: donnie1b.gif]

[Image: donnie2b.gif]

"Alone I sought a place among the silent peaks, following a frozen stream where snow on either side banked the trees to their icy necks.... This was no place for men, but a place for gods to linger, a place to wait in silence for the world to end."
08-24-2019, 11:46 PM,
Pretty cool. Nice work.

razyfamily
08-25-2019, 09:11 PM,
RE: Looking for where they looked for Lewis and Clark.
That is cool!
08-25-2019, 10:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-25-2019, 10:51 PM by Sorry Deuce.)
RE: Looking for where they looked for Lewis and Clark.
Hehe thanks. You know what's creepy? The blaze on Lightning's forehead is an arrow pointing straight down.

"Alone I sought a place among the silent peaks, following a frozen stream where snow on either side banked the trees to their icy necks.... This was no place for men, but a place for gods to linger, a place to wait in silence for the world to end."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finding Lewis 13 8,031 04-25-2014, 09:45 PM
Last Post: deb