Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone order TTOTC directly from Collected Works
09-01-2019, 07:50 PM,
Anyone order TTOTC directly from Collected Works
How long does it take to ship to the East?
I ordered last week sometime, USPS Priority mail, wondering how long until I can expect to receive my copy.

"Alone I sought a place among the silent peaks, following a frozen stream where snow on either side banked the trees to their icy necks.... This was no place for men, but a place for gods to linger, a place to wait in silence for the world to end."
09-02-2019, 03:27 AM,
RE: Anyone order TTOTC directly from Collected Works
(09-01-2019, 07:50 PM)Sorry Deuce Wrote: How long does it take to ship to the East?
I ordered last week sometime, USPS Priority mail, wondering how long until I can expect to receive my copy.

Call and ask Collected Works. Sometimes they wait until Forrest comes in to sign them in a batch before they ship, which could delay things a week or two. If you want a copy quicker, they could have unsigned copies available. If they are out of stock, you may have to wait for a new printing from the publisher. Finally, it may depend on staff being out for vacation/holiday week/long weekend. I'm not sure they actually ship every day. Small outfit.
09-02-2019, 04:14 PM,
Nah, I'm too afraid I'll be able to hear the bookshop owner roll her eyes at me over the phone for being a dreaded Forrest Fenn Treasure Hunter.

"Alone I sought a place among the silent peaks, following a frozen stream where snow on either side banked the trees to their icy necks.... This was no place for men, but a place for gods to linger, a place to wait in silence for the world to end."
09-03-2019, 02:17 PM,
Well, that was fast. Ordered on Thursday or Friday and it was in my box this morning!