Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class Ring
09-02-2019, 07:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-02-2019, 09:53 AM by Daniel A.)
Class Ring
Years ago I found a class ring metal detecting. It was a chunky gold ring, very heavy. There were initials on the ring as well as the high school from where it originated. I did a little research and found the owner and gave the ring back. He said he lost it 20 years prior playing football in the field it was found. He looked for days with his friends combing the area and finally gave up.
The smile on his face when I returned the ring was unforgettable. He asked what he could give me in return...I told him that his smile was it. He did end up giving me a $20 and a tank of gas from the gas station that he owned.