Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wolf Returns
06-01-2014, 02:58 PM,
The Wolf Returns
Eldorado,

I will leave you to hunt down your own area - that would be an interesting trade - Sitting Bull's peace pipe for the bracelet! You would be famous for pulling that off.

The Wolf
06-01-2014, 04:06 PM,
The Wolf Returns
Muchas Gracias......

Es una sueno de mio que providirme los visiones de mi mission, mi questo.....

Stay Thirsty My Friends.......

[Image: 99n25.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker
06-13-2014, 06:48 AM,
The Wolf Returns

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Eldorado on June 1, 2014, 3:35 pm</b>

cool to see your solve......especially the twin omegas......seems real convincing.....havent read through your whole solve, but it will be obvious the point which a person's own imagination influences the cypher to force a solve.......

track back through the points if you think youve got it locked in....it may be there in that area.....just wandered off course a little.....

also.....were you considering my solve as a possible track??? you know the location now.....

just gift me one of the big nuggets and the bracelet if you snatch it from my solve....LOL....ive got to make a trade with FF !
</div>

Eldorado - did you read part 2?

http://www.chasechat.com/chat/?minglefor...pic&t=1363

That is when it gets interesting ;-)
06-15-2014, 07:35 AM,
The Wolf Returns
Incredibly sequential and matching......I completely see your point......

Amazing how many 'near' matches the poem has produced....

Still no gold.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Wolf Returns - Part II 13 10,877 03-08-2017, 08:05 AM
Last Post: The Wolf