Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At the space portal...
09-04-2019, 03:38 AM,
At the space portal...
I’m in town near the space portals. Ran into the only hiker I’ve seen multiple times in the area and she said she’s never seen anyone on the trails looking for the treasure. I consider this excellent news for all of us. I wish I could really have this forums help. The piece of information I’m missing is floating around on this site. Probably some star I have to look at on a certain date from my site or some other Indiana Jones type thing. If you have this information and don’t know where it belongs to shoot me a PM. I got one more day here and if you’re right I’ll consider you a partner. Let’s wrap this up....
09-04-2019, 02:47 PM,
RE: At the space portal...
(09-04-2019, 03:38 AM)thrilledtochase Wrote: I’m in town near the space portals. Ran into the only hiker I’ve seen multiple times in the area and she said she’s never seen anyone on the trails looking for the treasure. I consider this excellent news for all of us. I wish I could really have this forums help. The piece of information I’m missing is floating around on this site. Probably some star I have to look at on a certain date from my site or some other Indiana Jones type thing. If you have this information and don’t know where it belongs to shoot me a PM. I got one more day here and if you’re right I’ll consider you a partner. Let’s wrap this up....

How much info are you willing to share about "the space portals"?
09-05-2019, 12:47 AM,
RE: At the space portal...
(09-04-2019, 02:47 PM)legacyhelper Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 03:38 AM)thrilledtochase Wrote: I’m in town near the space portals. Ran into the only hiker I’ve seen multiple times in the area and she said she’s never seen anyone on the trails looking for the treasure. I consider this excellent news for all of us. I wish I could really have this forums help. The piece of information I’m missing is floating around on this site. Probably some star I have to look at on a certain date from my site or some other Indiana Jones type thing. If you have this information and don’t know where it belongs to shoot me a PM. I got one more day here and if you’re right I’ll consider you a partner. Let’s wrap this up....

How much info are you willing to share about "the space portals"?

I can share some information that would make sense to someone who was walking a similar path. The interpretation of the poem is literal. The poem fits perfectly in probably hundreds of places. So how to narrow them down? You have to find a literal interpretation of the poem that fits TWO (hopefully not more) locations. When you arrive at these two identical locations, you have a beyond excellent GENERAL solve. I believe I missed a detail. Something he has said that would tell me exactly where the blaze is. Given some of things I have found in the area, I have no doubt it’s a Fenn area. But THE blaze? I’m not sure. Like a great sport I left the only blazes that blew my hair back. If someone else gets there it won’t be on accident and they deserve to see them.

I had two points of interest with anomalies that shared extreme historical similarities. I know for an absolute fact that Fenn would have been aware of at least one of these abnormal circumstances, but there isn’t a reasonable way to prove that he was aware of the other. Unless...the poem proves it. I believe Fenn has been ridiculously careful with every single thing he has said about the chase. If you’re in the right area reading a map it should be painfully obvious you’re in the right spot.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Someone please find the space portals.... thrilledtochase 2 261 08-25-2019, 01:44 AM
Last Post: thrilledtochase
  Looking for a Fenn quote on the hidey space GoneAlone 14 5,662 09-29-2017, 10:58 AM
Last Post: trigace
  The hiding space GoneAlone 17 8,442 08-16-2016, 03:56 PM
Last Post: James Perotti
  Own Your Space! Iron Will 1 804 03-24-2015, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Iron Will