Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Diktater has arrived.
02-17-2020, 03:46 AM,
RE: The Diktater has arrived.
(02-11-2020, 10:59 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: ...Mitt Romney is my friends uncle, and woudl make a super president. I vote Independent, btw.

I don't care for Trump's "style" either.

I'm like most other people, I hate the thought of a slaughterhouse killing and butchering pigs and I would never want to eat with the bloody, stinky sweaty stinky butcher.

But damn if I don't love some tasty bacon!

I have come to realize that you can't drain a swamp from a distance in a grassy field. You have to roll your sleeves up and get down in the muck yourself to pull the plug. It is very messy work.

As for Mitt, he would make a horrible president because they would crucify him and eat him alive. I'd bet if Mitt told the truth, he would say that he is both glad and blessed he isn't the president right now. You can't be a nice person and be an effective president unless you are a swamp monster who is part of the swamp.

The problem the Democrats really have with Trump is that he used to be a Democrat and he used to be a Hilliary supporter. He knows the playbook and all of the dirty tricks. And they don't understand and have no clue what motivates The Don, despite the fact he tells them in almost every speech he gives. It's like he is speaking a foreign language to them because they can't relate to those concepts he clearly explains.

The real beef between Romney and Trump is that Mitt is the epitome and very ideal of a career ruling class Republican and Trump isn't even really a Republican. Trump is destroying everything bad about the Republican party faster than he is destroying the parts that are bad about the Democrat party.

And technically Trump won the 2020 Daytona 500. He led every car on the track and by the time the race was called for rain, no one had ever passed him on the track. But NASCAR has been in a slump for many years and some have worried that the end of NASCAR could be nearing... then BOOM! Trump saves NASCAR by making it great again!

Love him or hate him, there is just no stopping Trump. Better learn to deal with it for four more years.
02-19-2020, 08:57 AM,
The Diktater has arrived.
[Image: ff36e5aec4d5011093bf4249764463a5.jpg]

”In short, then, the pardons were entirely personal in origin, and so the granting of them was exclusively an exercise of Trump’s own power. That was their point. A benevolent leader dispensed favors. The world will not change much because of these actions; of the four, only Blagojevich was still incarcerated. Some of the others may receive a few minor benefits, such as a restored right to purchase guns legally. The only cost is the further degradation of the government, moving our system closer to a cult of personality. In this era of mass incarceration, many people deserve pardons and commutations, but this is not the way to go about it. All Trump has done is to prove that he can reward his friends and his friends’ friends. The chilling corollary is that he knows he can punish his enemies, too.”

All Trump has done is to prove that he can reward his friends and his friends’ friends. The chilling corollary is that he knows he can punish his enemies, too.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-com...ps-pardons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro