Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now you know. The “BLAZE” is exactly 141.3 Miles from Fenn’s house.
09-07-2019, 10:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2019, 10:40 AM by Mongo.)
Now you know the mileage north from Fenn’s house, but what is ID card for?

Mongo knows.

It’s elevation from Y

It’s “the step up” from the old to the new, that reveals the final location.

But what does Mongo know?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10
09-07-2019, 01:08 PM,
RE: Now you know. The “BLAZE” is exactly 141.3 Miles from Fenn’s house.
(09-07-2019, 10:37 AM)Mongo Wrote: But what does Mongo know?

"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing."

-- Socrates

Smile

Any pictures of or from the location? Just curious as to where he would want his bones.
09-07-2019, 01:11 PM,
(09-07-2019, 01:08 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 10:37 AM)Mongo Wrote: But what does Mongo know?

"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing."

-- Socrates

Smile

Any pictures of or from the location? Just curious as to where he would want his bones.

Exactly.

razyfamily
09-07-2019, 01:12 PM,
(09-07-2019, 10:37 AM)Mongo Wrote: Now you know the mileage north from Fenn’s house, but what is ID card for?

Mongo knows.

It’s elevation from Y

It’s “the step up” from the old to the new, that reveals the final location.

But what does Mongo know?

But this sounds like "hints" from TTOTC are required to get to or reveal the final location. That seems inconsistent with the idea that the poem alone with a good map and the north of Santa Fe clue could get you to the place. Am I reading too much into what the ID card is for?
09-07-2019, 02:02 PM,
I was reading too much into it. Followed me to dead end and our 50 th failed search. The color violet was not the end of my rainbow.

I'm think now that the search must be backwards. Meaning you start at the top of the mountain from an aerial view then reach the bottom at the end where the gold is.
09-07-2019, 02:20 PM,
A very rough calculation of 141.3 miles "north" of his house could put you at Folsom Falls. Is this where you are saying the "blaze" is?

If so, I am sure you are aware that Folsom Falls has reverted to private property -- the lease that the BLM had that previously allowed visitors has expired. That would make ownership of the chest very dicey at best. Assuming there is a chest out there, of course.
09-07-2019, 02:41 PM,
(09-07-2019, 02:20 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: A very rough calculation of 141.3 miles "north" of his house could put you at Folsom Falls. Is this where you are saying the "blaze" is?

If so, I am sure you are aware that Folsom Falls has reverted to private property -- the lease that the BLM had that previously allowed visitors has expired. That would make ownership of the chest very dicey at best. Assuming there is a chest out there, of course.

Go to Fenn’s house on google earth. You will see the exact point in the middle of his house to put your starting point. (It’s round)

Now go 141.3 miles until you see the next point clue (it’s round) as well and in nature. Now look what’s looking back at you.

Use your dictionary on this area, and look closely. All the clues are there.

None of this will be known unless you have solved the poem. Then it all makes sense.

But what do I know?

It’s all backwards. Only at the end will all of the scrapbooks and hints make sense.
09-07-2019, 06:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2019, 06:33 PM by Mongo.)
For all you non believers.

From Fenn’s cupola, to the blaze is 746,206 feet. Exactly! Lol

That’s 141.3 miles.

But what do I know?

Actually if you do your math it’s the exact edge if you want to get technical with what a 3rd of a mile is.

If this doesn’t convince anyone, you better keep looking, lmao.

It’s all there. All of Fenn’s clues, all his memoirs, all of his hints. Everything.
09-08-2019, 09:29 AM,
(09-07-2019, 06:19 PM)Mongo Wrote: For all you non believers.

That’s 141.3 miles.

But what do I know?

Actually if you do your math it’s the exact edge if you want to get technical with what a 3rd of a mile is.

It’s all there. All of Fenn’s clues, all his memoirs, all of his hints. Everything.

Sorry but the TC is more than twice your distance from Fenn's home. Keep trying.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
09-08-2019, 10:00 AM,
(09-08-2019, 09:29 AM)trigace Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 06:19 PM)Mongo Wrote: For all you non believers.

That’s 141.3 miles.

But what do I know?

Sorry but the TC is more than twice your distance from Fenn's home. Keep trying.

08-14-2013, 03:08 PM, #1

Offline Halogetter
Threads: 10
Two Oddities: ID Card & 1413
Two amusing oddities among many.

This-

Inside both covers of TTOTC is a two-page spread of photographs, postmarks and other items. Some are repeats from the pages of the book, some are not. That identification card is a curious item. It is a generic ID card, with no title or connection to a school or other organization, and it says Forrest is 17. But he’s a toddler in the picture, and next to the picture you can see a sliver of a purple stamp with serrated edge…

And-

Forrest’s childhood house at 1413 N. Main Street is gone, but the concrete stoop (with #1413 fading on it), walkway, garage, fencing, trees and shrubs are all there. Why would the house be removed and the concrete stoop and other elements be left undisturbed? Perhaps Forrest had that little house moved somewhere else as a keepsake, or as an outpost to keep an eye on the treasure. Ha. I know a bit about demolition work, and the site doesn’t usually end up looking like this. I know who owns the property, and it’s not in Forrest’s name…

Ok mr smarty pants, explain this away.

I love guys like you who know it all.

I’ve seen a complete solve and this is just one of the clues that is only known once the final spot has been reached.

I’ll put $10k behind 141.3 miles as the blaze. Only cash. It has a tendency to bring out the truth.

What are the odds that an arbitrary number, 141.3 connects two circles, one is Fenn’s house, and the other a round eye, drawing nigh, near a home of brown, near, wwwh, near a chest of a horse, near a peace sign, near a stick man, near a Indian, near a waterfall and the list goes on.

$10k any takers?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not far, but too far to walk from my house..So, I'll take my 4WD Sedan. Gordon Lightfoot 0 352 11-22-2018, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  house fire, ants, lightening 5GIRLS 9 3,014 02-12-2018, 12:35 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Is there a doctor in the house? AccountAtAGlance 1 1,040 01-22-2018, 08:22 AM
Last Post: pidmt
  The Fox is Guarding the Hen House dejoka 10 3,515 11-27-2017, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Mindy
  Home/House of Brown jfkelly16 1 1,619 10-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Last Post: OjoDude
  is there a Linguist in the house? lostowl 11 4,198 05-14-2017, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Kestrel