Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More and more....
09-09-2019, 10:33 PM,
More and more....
...there are threads that I don’t even look at. It’s almost time to move on.

razyfamily
09-14-2019, 11:18 PM,
More and more....
Yep.

razyfamily
09-15-2019, 06:13 AM,
RE: More and more....
The answer to that problem is up your game and provide decent/real content. Not lame content like what Kpro is obsessed about...FOIA, lawyer talk with f. That crap is crap. There’s no short cut or relevance in those pursuits. Poem and book talk is where it’s at.

Howdy, Mister.
09-19-2019, 07:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 07:31 AM by crazyfamily.)
More and more....
Book and poem talk? No, no one wants to talk about that. They just want to argue methodology and beat chests.

razyfamily

One time this crazy guy asked readers to please point out the history that Forrest claims his Thrill Of The Chase book is true to. Based on the response, I don’t think anyone has bought and read the book. Or, they’re just not interested in anything that they haven’t thought of. It’s a common human character flaw.

One thing that I inadvertently inherited from my father is his annoying trait of thinking what HE’s gonna say next instead of listening to what is being said. At least I recognize it and have the chance to correct it.

razyfamily
09-19-2019, 09:55 AM,
RE: More and more....
too many jockeys and not enough horses