Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomfoolery Why.
09-10-2019, 12:04 AM,
Tomfoolery Why.
We had found on the roof of a motel the image of a 9 and a teenage boy mooning the sky directly on the line between 2 points of the solve about 3.5 years ago. This lineismany hundreds of miles long. The 2 points are specific and from poem/other hints. Lines 8, 9 and 10 are right next to this point. So is his puzzle lawyers office, confirmed by Rahrah 3 yrs ago with Deeep. Deeep went back to f's anagram comment and anagrammed "tomfoolery" imagine his surprise when it said "y motel roof"! This is the same question we had been asking ourselvesfor years, amazing. Dont bother with critiquing the anagram. We have seen the very sad attempt at anagramming within the community, even Ana grams are lacking connections to the poem/book/map. We dont use them but we know he uses them elsewhere. So, why motel roof? Well what if this is the funny part, a sorta joke for others... What if we told you there is a street view image of an elderly man approximately f's age next to an upside bike (backwards riding bicycle) next to said motel looking directly at google car as it drives by? We have showed the answers scattered over the yeas to some lines of poem that match this area. We have showed you all how he points to area with hints from book, not in stories but via a method he used once in poem. We dont find it a coincidence that the 9 and moonig matches # of clues and LAST drawing in book, nor two diff searchers finding lawyers name, Deep usimg poem and name meaning wih Rahrah giving town name and she confirmed and very shocked at that btw. The southern point can be a mish mash of lines in poem (1, 6, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14) with 8-10 repurposed for the point on line and the northern point using lines similarly with extremely strong hints from book and his blog site, I will repeat very strong! There is a short video out there, a painting of his and other hints that confirm So. Point.
We understand the Phoenix we found in book and that he hinted at along with the synonym that Rolltide and Rahrah were smug about that went along with their conversation about not under or around a structure. Find the synonym and you find the Phoenix, then put them together and you have motel. Accompany us down this road from wwwsh and we may show you the missing meall...
09-10-2019, 01:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-10-2019, 01:15 AM by Anna Graham.)
RE: Tomfoolery Why.
(09-10-2019, 12:04 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: Deeep went back to f's anagram comment and anagrammed "tomfoolery" imagine his surprise when it said "y motel roof"! This is the same question we had been asking ourselvesfor years, amazing. Dont bother with critiquing the anagram. We have seen the very sad attempt at anagramming within the community, even Ana grams are lacking connections to the poem/book/map.

I suppose I am the Ana gram that you speak of in your op. Can you quote any of my anagrams that lack connections to the poem/book/map. The statement “if someone is entertained by anagramming words I will not say it is tomfoolery,” does not contain any anagrams. Considering how many years deeep thinker has invested in anagrams, it’s kind of pathetic that “y motel roof” is the best he can come up with, don’t you think? Let’s face reality, you and deeep thinkr have no clue how to solve the poem.
09-10-2019, 08:27 AM,
If someone is entertained by sword, I will not say it is tomfoolery.
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

WP (stock symbol)
09-10-2019, 08:33 AM,
Is the solver of the motel roof and the solver of the blaze as a license plate the same deeep that cannot figure out how to log into the website?
09-10-2019, 11:56 AM,
"If someone is entertained by anagramming words I will not say it is tomfoolery" f

Noisome aimlessly arrogant mini twits annoy doodle, forger, FBI -- ie, wise -- TTY man.

Smile
09-10-2019, 12:53 PM,
lofty romeo

romeo to fly